Anti aging meaning
Anti-aging is possible when the process of regeneration dominant over degeneration. In the case of regeneration, the cells replace themselves with stronger cells while in degeneration, existing replace with weaker ones. The process of regeneration is termed anti-aging while the process of degeneration is called aging.
Aging is the changes in a person associated with physical, psychological, mental, and social change. Aspects like knowledge, experience, and wisdom may increase while reaction time, memory, etc. may decline. More than one lakh people die every day due to age-related problems. The older population increases both in the developed and developing nations due to medical facility, longer life expectancy, and decreased birth rate.
Causes that make skin age faster
- Cigarette smoke develops the deficiency of vitamin C that is essential to make skin plump.
- Sun exposure caused the skin to mottled, brown sun spots and dryness may be experienced along with more wrinkles
- Sedentary life weakens the muscles and hinders new blood cell formation.
- Cold weather makes skin dry and causes aging.
- Alcohol and beverages use lead to dilate blood vessels showing flushed appearance on the skin and make skin wrinkles faster.
- Stress makes skin vulnerable to aging.
- Lack of sleep causes dark circles under the eyes and sagging skin too.
What Causes Aging?
- Free radicals, which are the byproduct of the metabolism process and environmental factors, cause aging to a greater extent. The best method to reduce its effect is the presence of antioxidant
- Diets like high fat, processed foods, margarine, and starchy vegetables are low in antioxidants resulted in the production of more free radicals.
- Lower intake of fresh fruits and vegetables increases free radicals.
- Alcohol suppresses the formation of antioxidants.
- Fried foods help to generate more radicals.
- Fast and junk foods cause lesser antioxidants.
- Packaged, processed, and irradiated create more free radicals to show skin age symptoms.
- Polluted air, especially in the big cities and towns, helps to create more free radicals.
- Drinking tap water contains chlorine, fluorine, and other harmful chemicals and toxins that borne out free radicals.
- Lifestyle-related problems cause the production of lesser antioxidants more free radicals.
- Diseases like Asthma, High blood cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, High blood pressure, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Cancer, etc., causes aging.
15 wonder tips for anti aging
Everybody wants to look young, smart, and energetic. In fact, age can’t be stopped but the aging process can be slow down through some healthy tips known as tips for anti-aging. Anti-aging tips increases skin beauty from within and help to make you look younger.
- Due to anti-stress properties and increase resistance power in the body, Ginseng, Rhodiola, Maca have the ability to suppress aging.
- Quit smoking: smoking accelerates aging by damaging skin cells.
- Protect your skin from direct exposure of Sun as it responsible for premature skin, wrinkles, and age spots.
- Yoga and Mediation are the excellent form of practice for body, mind, and soul. Yoga increases blood circulation and concentration, strengthens muscles, and enhances oxygen-carrying capacity, keeps our body fit by burning fat and losing weight thus slow down aging.
- Exercise check blood pressure and cholesterol, makes one slim and fit, enhances cardiovascular capability, tone up the body, etc., all helps to reduce aging.
- Natural Skincare keeps our skin free from dirt, dead cells, pollution, and ultra violate rays.
- Natural cleansing makes skin glow and tone up.
- Overeating or over fasting should be avoided. Follow the way of a restricted diet as it keeps you from extra calories. Fruits and vegetables are rich in minerals and vitamins that act as anti-aging.
- Oral supplements in the form of multivitamins and multi-minerals are necessary during pregnancy, illness, chronic diseases, and for anti aging.
- Go for beauty sleep for rejuvenating your skin.
- Antioxidants that fight with free radicals are abundantly found in vitamins E, C, and A.
- Green tea has amazing results for anti-aging as it protects the body from cancer, heart disease, and burns body fat.
- Drink plenty of water as it hydrates your body and essential for anti-aging nutrients.
- Laughing one of the best medicines as it releases your stress and makes you look younger and youthful.
- Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and fish as all these make you energetic.
- Avoid unnecessary thinking and anxiety because it shorter your longevity.
20 top anti-aging superfoods
- For anti-aging, keep your calorie consumption low, give more thrust upon fresh fruits and green vegetables. Reduced three white things-Salt, Sugar and Maida.
- Avocado reduces cholesterol in the body, helps to maintain healthy skin due to vitamin E, and reduces the sign of aging.
- Berries like blackberries, blueberries, and grapes are acts like superfoods, contain powerful antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals and aging.
- Walnut is good for anti-aging as it is abundant with Omega 3 acid
- Vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, turnip, sprouts are rejuvenating foods, aid in fighting against toxins, and help to fight aging.
- Garlic reduced cholesterol and minimized the risk of heart disease.
- Ginger assists the digestive system, eases arthritis and reduces free radicals.
- Nuts strengthen the immune system and remove dryness from the skin. Avoid rancid nuts as it is abundant with free radicals.
- Watermelon contains vitamin A, B, and C, has the power to fight against free radicals and make your skin glow.
- Drink more and more quantity of water. Also, take fruits and vegetable juices. All these help to release toxins and waste products from the body.
- Give more thrust upon green vegetables and fresh fruits.
- For fruits and vegetables, raw form is the best.
- Sprouted bean is full of antioxidants.
- Seaweeds, Wheatgrass
- Foods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Green tea increases longevity.
- Olive Oil contains polyphenols which is a powerful antioxidant, helps to fight wrinkles.
- Yogurt rich in vitamins and minerals contains live bacteria that strengthen the immune system.
- Radish and Turnip are known to be very excellent anti-aging foods.
Top worst foods for aging
- Junk and fast foods
- Genetically modified food
- Red Meat
- Soy milk
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- Oil like vegetable/canola/cotton
- Pork meat
List of foods with high antioxidants
Antioxidant foods protect the body from free radicals as free radicals are associated with damaging and injuring the body cells. Antioxidants foods prevent you from heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other dreadful diseases. Antioxidants act like an anti-aging agent. The best way to ensure antioxidants is to eat different types of fruits and vegetables. Here, the 20 best sources of high antioxidants foods are being mentioned.
- Small red beans (dried) contain the highest source of antioxidants in the world. Beans fight strongly with free radicals extremely beneficial for healthy aging.
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, and Blackberries) are abundant with fibre, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, all help in prevention of cancer, heart disease, and check age related loss.
- Red kidney beans have plenty of antioxidants and overcome free radicals easily.
- Raisins fight with free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Kale is full of antioxidants and slows down the reaction of free radicals in the body thus good for your skin.
- Artichoke is loaded with antioxidants foods, improved heart health, reduces the risk of cancer and birth defects, and helps in the regeneration of skin cells.
- Prunes have phenols, which are powerful antioxidants, good for the heart, lower blood sugar and cholesterol, strengthen the digestive system, and helps in the youthfulness of the body.
- Apple acts as an anti-aging supplement.
- Pecans act against degeneration, fight with free radicals, and beneficial for anti-aging.
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower is beneficial for cancer and heart disease and provides brightness and a youthful look to skin.
- Tomatoes contain antioxidants and lycopene. Lycopene prevents cancer (prostate cancer), muscular degeneration, and acts as anti aging.
- Plum promotes natural healthy skin and prevents skin from drying.
- Spinach contains lutein that helps in vision clarity. It prevents muscular degeneration, cataracts, heart disease and save retina from sun damage and fight from free radicals.
- Red Grapes have resveratrol and quercetin that make the heart stronger. The antioxidants help as free radicals scavengers and keep blood vessels open. Resveratrol also protects from gastric problems, stroke, and arthritis.
- Pomegranates know for beneficial nutrients and antioxidants help to reduce blood pressure, reduce the impact of cardiovascular and heart disease.
- Russet Potatoes, a good dose of antioxidants and helps in anti-aging.
- Ground Cloves, Cinnamon, and Oregano have rich content of antioxidants, known to cure many diseases and effectively suppress free radicals.
- Green Tea prevents degenerative diseases. Reduced the impact of cancer, heart disease, and stroke.
- Garlic is packed with antioxidants and known for anti-aging. It fights with free radicals and prevent blood clotting.
- Carrots are full of antioxidants
9 Anti aging supplements
Aging is inevitable but using the right anti aging supplements can lead a healthier and longer life. Anti aging supplements can prevent cancer, aging, and a number of diseases. Anti aging supplements and vitamins are full of antioxidants and prevent free radicals damage.
- Vitamin E helps to keep the skin healthy and youthful. Vitamin E fights skin aging from within. Sources of Vitamin E are sunflower oil, grains, oats, nuts, and dairy products
- Leaves of Ginkgo tree have antioxidants called flavonoids and turpenoids, are extremely useful as anti aging supplement.
- Calcium is needed for bone and its deficiency leads to Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin C helps weight loss and facilitates one to look younger. Natural source of vitamin C is citrus fruits like oranges, lemon, and also found in vegetables.
- Vitamin D prevents osteoporosis and helps in anti aging.
- Deficiency of Folic acid, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12 may lead to heart disease, memory loss that itself characterizes aging.
- Selenium decreases the effect of sun on the skin for skin cancer. Selenium slows down aging. Selenium found in whole grain cereals, garlic, and eggs.
- Vitamin K helps in anti aging and aids to prevent diseases like osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Vitamin A protects the body from solar radiation severity. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, broccoli, kale, tomatoes, etc.
Ayurveda medicine for anti aging
The herbal treatments are very effective, natural, and non-toxic in nature, having less side effects. Herbs can maintain a young look and appearance and too useful for anti aging. Herbs are fruitful in curing diseases from the common cold to cancer. Herbs are used in different forms like medicine, oil, cream, gel. Anti-aging herbs also have a deep influence on the skin.
- Ginseng reduces stress, strain, lower sugar, and blood cholesterol, and slows down the aging process.
- Rhodiola Rosea effective anti-aging herbs act as anti-stress, enhances immune and mental ability. It fights against toxins.
- Lycium is full of antioxidants, fights with free radicals, and slow down aging.
- Ashwagandha is an effective herb for slowing down aging as it strengthens the immune system, ease stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Garlic is a good herb against viruses and bacteria, slowing down age-related memory loss.
- Ginger is beneficial for joint stiffness pain, arteriosclerosis, heart disease, cholesterol, improves digestion, motion sickness, vomiting etc.
- Red Clover contains estrogen, is a good herb for anti-aging, wrinkles, and spots.
- St. John’s Wort stimulates repair and revitalizes the body.
- Gotu Kola promote naturally healthy skin, heals scars and burns.
- Ginkgo protects against degeneration, protects the nervous system, and fights oxidation.
- Schizandra eliminates toxins from the liver and helps in youthfulness and a beautiful body.
- The extracts from fenugreek, banana, and blueberry leaf reduce aging.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum helps to balance the cardiovascular and hormonal systems and acts as anti-aging supplements.
- Milk Thistle show positive result for liver protection.
- Peppermint is beneficial for gastrointestinal disorders, prevent cancer and heart disease.
Anti aging skin care treatment
Premature aging of skin is caused due to lesser moisture, hard water, wind, and reduction in the formation of new cells. Exposure to sun and cold, smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet, stress, chemicals, excessive bathing, and anxiety are some of the factors that too caused aging. Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Seborrhea also responsible for the aging of skin.
- Massage the face with ghee and coconut oil before bedtime as it revitalizes your skin.
- Use sunglasses as it will protect the skin area around the eyes.
- Take adequate sleep as it helps in rejuvenation and re-energizes the skin.
- Grated cucumber is also recommended as a face pack that lightens skin discoloration.
- For healthy skin as well as healthy aging, regular exercise is a must.
- Applying fresh Aloe Vera is also beneficial to keep skin healthy and eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply the mixture of Honey + 1 tsp of rose water on the dry skin diminishes facial wrinkles, and fight skin aging.
- The solution of Egg Yolk + Honey is a good remedy for dry skin and protects skin from premature signs of aging.
- Food rich in minerals, protein, and vitamin is beneficial for dry skin and give a more youthful look.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables tone up your skin and add brightness to appearance.
25 Anti ageing home remedies
Proper use and application of home remedies for anti-aging will keep you refresh and give you a youthful look. Try home remedies for anti-aging. Skin, the most exposed part of the body faces the ferocity of nature as extremely hot, extreme cold, and unfavorable conditions. The problem gets worsens due to pollutants, dirt, chemicals, etc. Natural skincare will give you sensational skin and helps to minimize the impact Anti-aging
- Apply coconut milk to your face for a glowing facial look. It is a good anti ageing remedy.
- Apply the mixture of glycerin + rose water + lime juice on the skin before going to sleep for proper facial care. It has anti-wrinkle properties.
- Application of slice of avocado rejuvenated the skin and good natural remedy for anti ageing.
- Application of lemon juice on the face is a good anti ageing treatment.
- Turmeric powder + sugar cane juice helps in controlling wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Milk too removes dead skin cells from the face.
- A balanced diet is of utmost needed to keep healthy skin.
- Take a grind carrot and mix one tsp of honey to it. Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 15 minutes to get the difference.
- Sleeping for eight to ten hours revives the skin.
- Make a paste of smash pineapple slice + lemon or orange juice + wheat flour; apply the mixture on the face for fresh skin. It is a popular home remedy for anti aging.
- Elimination of toxins from the body keeps the skin glow.
- Make a paste of mash guava + oatmeal + lemon juice. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes for shining skin.
- Keep yourself away from anger and distress as these show a negative impact on the skin.
- Pranayama and deep breathing exercises are vital to your skin.
- Cleansing of the skin removes dead cells.
- Toning refreshes the ski pores and stimulate blood circulation.
- Apply the paste of Honey + Egg (white part) + grind potato on the face for freshness of skin.
- Conditioning maintains acid balance on the skin.
- Keep the liquid part of the egg in the freeze for 10 minutes. Now, add the mixture of lemon juice and grind tomato. Apply the paste for 20 days to have fresh skin.
- Make a mixture of dried pea powder + lemon juice + camphor + little milk. Apply the mixture on your face to get rid of scars.
- Facial massage is an effective remedy for anti ageing.
- Vitamin E is known for anti ageing.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are helpful in preventing aging.
- The use of castor oil softens the skin and removes wrinkles and Moisturizing keeps the skin moist.
- To reduce wrinkles on the face take more and more quantity of water.
How to prevent anti aging
A healthy lifestyle, low intake of calorie, proper and balanced diet along with anti-aging supplements and vitamins help in slow down aging. For having a disease-free life, the focus must be on good nutrition, stress management mechanism, and a fine balance of exercise regime in the form of treatment. To minimize the impact of aging, the following treatments and preventions can be used.
- Caloric Restriction: low intake of calories can delay aging by extending the healthy life span, maintaining youth, vigor, and vitality.
- Nutritional supplements: Supplements in the form of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, may be taken to reduce the intensity of aging.
- Hormonal therapies: Human growth hormones can be used as an anti-aging treatment and beneficial in muscle mass increase, immune system, and strength.
- Garlic stimulates liver and digestive functions, tone up the skin and prevent heart disease.
- Siberian ginseng strengthens the immune system and ease stress. Ginseng is too useful for memory loss and chronic fatigue.
- Ginkgo exceptionally knows for multi-functions such as reduces the signs of Alzheimer’s, depression blood clots, heart disease, and stroke.
- Bananas, almonds, and coconut play a vital role in the nervous system and sleeping disorders.
- Gotu kola is beneficial to treat memory loss, anxiety, and insomnia.
- A healthy diet, proper exercise, stress and anxiety management, and control of smoking and beverages can increase longevity.
- Exercise helps to form new blood cells, increase appetite and strengthen our digestive system.
- Traditional moisturizers bring anti-aging features.
- Spa-like destination spa, resort spa, day spa, health spa, medical spa, beauty spa, etc. all rejuvenates the body at various levels thereby cure from different diseases and ailments.
13 thoughts on “9 Best Anti aging Natural Remedies and Skin Care Secrets”
Actually my mom used dermalmd wrinkle reduction serum…..Most days she does simmple 5 minute makeup and then she use it twice a day. Now the best part, her sad eyes do seem to respond to the dermalmd wrinkle reduce Serum. I didn’t expect much so I am thrilled to see any change. lol
Great list you covered all the details regarding the topic anti aging and the article provide all the information which one might need. I prefer drinking water about 6 to 7 glasses of water daily and if you increase that its for your own good. If you keep yourself hydrated it will definitely help your skin.
I noticed instant smoothing of my deep wrinkles and relief for dry skin problems that I have been experiencing with age. My skin is extremely dry and I am always looking for a better moisturizer to solve my dry flakey skin issues. When I used Dermalmd Anti-Aging Serum I was pleased with the results. One of the reasons was the instant success but the other reason was because I didn’t have to use a different product for my eye area. This works well on both your face and eye areas. Happy to report that it is what the seller advertises.
My mother has been getting bags and wrinkles on her face for the past two months and she wants to get rid of them. It was cool to know that anti-aging tips increases skin beauty from within and help to make you looking younger. I am no expert but I would imagine that this would be a great tip for my mother to get rid of her wrinkles as soon as possible!
Home remedies for wrinkle is best way to get rid off and the article surely stand for it.
Quite educative. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing this valuable information on natural skin care plants. These are very effective on many. I regularly apply aloe vera on my skin. It is very effective for flawless skin.
Thanks for sharing this information about Anti-aging Natural Remedies and Skin Care Secrets. Good Job…Keep it up…
Very nice! I like this article so much. You are sharing the great info with us. Thanks and keep sharing.
Thanks for sharing this information.
It would be great if you could refer some researched based natural/ayurvedic aspects in this article.
Where to get some of the mentioned fruits in our area is not known..please help…Thomas…Zambia
Nice article to get enough information on anti ageing natural treatments and skincare products mainly for women.