Top 10 benefits of Zamzam water
Zamzam is a blessed water body, which quenches thirsting people across the globe, especially the Haji who travel to Mecca and Madina for Haj. Zamzam water is known for its purity, cooling & refreshing nature, and quench thirsty features. It is associated with prophets Ibrahim A.S., Ismail A.S., Prophet Muhammed S.A.W., and Hajira A.S. The Zamzam Well is situated in Mecca and few meters east of Kabaah. The well is 31 meters deep.
- Best water on the earth: The Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wasalam) said that the best water on the earth is Zamzam water. According to Nabi SAW, it is just like food and has the power to cure sickness.
- Enhances energy in human cells: The German scientist Dr. Knut Pfeiffer, the head of the largest medical center in Munich has studied that Zamzam water amazingly increased the energy levels in the cell systems of the body.
- Free of germs and bacteria: Hardly any water body present in the world except Zamzam which is free of germs and bacteria. It has been studied by Dr. Yahya Koshak, an expert on Zamzam that the water doesn’t contain any contaminants. It has been treated by ultraviolet rays and found that there is no possibility of finding bacteria in this revered water.
- Highest purity: It is the purest form of water on the Erath because of its containing of adequate amount of bicarbonates (366mg/l), which is even higher from the French Alps water (bicarbonates-357mg/l).
- Abundant with Calcium and Magnesium: Zamzam is of healing nature. It contains the required amount of Ca and Mg. It is germicidal in nature because of its fluoride presence. These facts have been proved scientifically.
- Increases blood platelets: Zamzam water fasting helps to increase blood platelets, increases the immunity of the body, increases WBCs, RBCs, and detoxify the body.
- Weight loss: It reduces the impacts of hunger.
- Helps in Weight gain: Regular intake of this amazing liquid helps to nourish the body and may also increase your body weight.
- Increases eye beauty: Applying this water over your eyes helps to brighten the eyesight. Washing your eyes with this holy water is also helpful to cure many eye-related disorders.
- Reduce acidity and heartburn: The water is alkaline in nature, which neutralizes the excess acid formed in the stomach thus beneficial for hyperacidity and heartburn.
Top 10 facts of Zamzam water
- The Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wasalam) used to sprinkle this water over the sick and illness.
- It helps to correct the pronunciation of words thus good for students.
- It is the cure of many diseases and disorders by the order of Allah, said Jabir bin Abdullah al Ansari.
- Drinking this water helps to fulfill your intention whatsoever you have.
- The Zamzam well is situated within the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca.
- Muslims around the world is believed that the water is blessed and one of the best gifts to be offered.
- It has been found that water has a curative effect.
- It is good for thyroid patients as it has a sufficient amount of iodine.
- The water contains fluorides, which have germicidal action.
- Nutritional facts: The nutritional value of the water in mg/L is as follow: Sodium (133), calcium (96), magnesium (38.88), potassium (43.3), bicarbonate (195.4), chloride (163.3), Fluoride (0.72), nitrate (124.8), sulfate (124) and total dissolved alkalinity (835).