There are mushrooming Yoga Centres in Delhi, however, there is a model centre in New Delhi where you can learn and practice Yoga systematically. This is the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY), located at the heart of the city.
Here, you can learn the finer points of Yoga from the experts and specialists of Yoga. The Yoga Institute has a vision ”Health, Harmony and Happiness for all through Yoga”.
Yoga Classes at MDNIY, New Delhi
- Health Promotion programmes from 6 am to 6 pm
- Yoga for Hypertension and Cardio-vascular diseases from 6 to 7 am
- Yoga for Obesity-related Health Problems from 7 to 8 am
- Yoga for Respiratory Disorders from 8 to 9 am
- Yoga for General Yoga Therapy Programme from 10.30 to 12.30 pm
- Yoga for Backache and Arthritis Problems from 4 to 5 pm
- General Yoga Therapy Programme from 5to 6 pm
- Shankhaprakshalana Kriya from 6:30 am– 10:30 am (On all Saturdays)
- Weekend Yoga Programme from 6:30 am – 9:00 am (Only on Saturday & Sunday)
- Pranayama & Meditation Programme, 8:00 am–9:00 am and 5:00 pm–6:00 am (On all working days)
- Special Yoga Session s (Per Individual) of 30 minutes duration
- Foundation Courses in Yoga Science for Wellness, Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 9:00 am OR 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
The Institute is also running courses such as Diploma in Yoga Sciences of 1 year duration and B.Sc. in Yoga Science of 3 years duration.
Besides this, Workshops on Stress and Lifestyle related Disorders are also being conducted on last Saturday of every month.
The fees for all these classes are very normal.
Yoga Classes at Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN)
CCRYN also conducts Yoga classes for the general public from morning to evening. The council also have specialised OPDs on Yoga and Naturopathy.
4 thoughts on “Yoga Classes and Yoga Training Classes in Delhi, India”
pls tel me ur charges. i wish to join ur classes as a beginner. I am gaining too much weight. i want to lose my wt. pls do the needful.
Please tell me when your next foundation course ‘ll start I want to join
I want to do course after bams… I am in govt service and my age is 43 yrs… Which course suits me in yoga and naturopathy
my son aseem jaiswal is suffering from deprresion he has taken allopathic treatment within 7 yrs i want to close his medicine with the support of yog pranayam sadhana . which type of therapy is sutaible for my son and when we come to your center. please help me.