There are many books available on pranic healing. Here is the list of 10 best reading books on pranic healing. These books cover prana, colour pranas, pranic energy, pranic healing, auras, pranic psychotherapy, and chakras concerning spiritual, psychological, and physiological.
Best reading books on pranic healing
- Miracles through Pranic Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract of the book: It is the fundamental book on the concepts of Pranic Healing. It highlights the concept of prana (life energy) and its impact on our daily lives.
- Advanced Pranic Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: It is the most essential book on modern energy healing technology. It discusses colour pranas in detail.
- The Chakras and their Functions by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: The book discusses chakras’ psychological, physiological, and spiritual aspects.
- Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health by Master Stephen Co, Dr Eric Robins, and John Merryman. Abstract: The book elaborates on pranic energy by considering the significance of the hand that accelerates the innate healing of the body.
- Wonders of Pranic Healing by Sushil Kumar Srivastava and Mangla Prasad Srivastava. Abstract: The book discusses various healing processes and techniques. It covers human auras, prana, color prana, and chakras. The book is also helpful for healthcare professionals who want to become practitioners, healers, therapists, and clergy.
- Pranic Psychotherapy by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: This book is highly beneficial for those facing problems like anxiety, stress, depression, tension, phobia, etc.
- The Spiritual Essence of Man by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: The book discusses the human soul, chakras, incarnated soul, and higher soul as mentioned in Hinduism, Buddhism, Egyptian, Christian, and Jewish.
- The Origin of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: It traces the very inception journey of pranic healing from modern perspectives. It also narrates about Arhatic Yoga.
- Psychotherapy Pranic Healing Therapy by Milly Fieller. Abstract: It highlights the psychiatric aspects of pranic healing.
- The Science of Psychic Healing by William Walker Atkinson and Yogi Ramacharaka. Abstract: The book touches on the healing aspects very systematically and scientifically.