There are many books available on pranic healing. Here, is the list of 10 best reading books on pranic healing is given. These books cover different topics such as the concept of prana, color pranas, pranic energy, pranic healing, auras, pranic psychotherapy, chakras with respects to spiritual, psychological, and physiological
Best reading books on pranic healing
- Miracles through Pranic Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract of the book: It is the fundamental book on the concepts of Pranic Healing. It highlights the concept of prana (life energy) and its impact on our daily lives.
- Advanced Pranic Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: It is the most important book on modern energy healing technology. It discusses color pranas in detail.
- The Chakras and their Functions by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: The book discusses the psychological, physiological, and spiritual aspects of chakras.
- Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health by Master Stephen Co, Dr. Eric Robins, and John Merryman. Abstract: The book elaborates on pranic energy by considering the significance of the hand that accelerates the innate healing of the body.
- Wonders of Pranic Healing by Sushil Kumar Srivastava and Mangla Prasad Srivastava. Abstract: The book discusses various healing processes and techniques. It covers human auras, prana, color prana, and chakras. The book is also helpful for healthcare professionals who want to become practitioners, healers, therapists, and clergy.
- Pranic Psychotherapy by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: This book is extremely beneficial for those who are facing problems like anxiety, stress, depression, tension, phobia, etc.
- The Spiritual Essence of Man by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: The book discusses the human soul, chakras, incarnated soul, and higher soul as mentioned in Hinduism, Buddhism, Egyptian, Christian, and Jewish.
- The Origin of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga by Master Choa Kok Sui. Abstract: It traces the very inception journey of pranic healing in modern perspectives. It also narrates about Arhatic Yoga.
- Psychotherapy Pranic Healing Therapy by Milly Fieller. Abstract: It highlights the psychiatric aspects of pranic healing.
- The Science of Psychic Healing by William Walker Atkinson and Yogi Ramacharaka. Abstract: The book is touching the healing aspects very systematically and scientifically.