Spondylitis is a severe and painful spine condition common among youth and older people. But, it is more rampant in the child. These days, Spondylitis is slowly engulfing computer professionals facing tech stress due to Spondylitis and associated problems like back pain, slipped disc, neck pain, shoulder pain, etc. Ankylosing spondylitis can bring depression and anxiety. Has more significant neck and back pain hinders physical movement and puts greater impacts on day-to-day activities and productivity.
- Severe back pain
- Chronic inflammation in the lower back
- Mobility reduction
- Weight gain
- Bowel problems
- Pain in the neck, shoulder, and heel
- Gradually affecting the entire spine
- Hereditary factor
- Faulty lifestyle
- Long hours of sitting job
- Poor digestion
Tests and diagnosis
- Blood Test
- Medical history
- Physical examination
- Spinal stiffness
- Eyes redness
- Cardiac problems
- Neurological disease
- Breathing congestion
- Weight gain
- Lifestyle-related disorders
7 Best tips to cure spondylitis in 7 days
There are many ways to treat Spondylitis. Following the Seven Alternative Medicine Tips for the said condition is optional. Practising or taking any of the Alternative treatments will help you solve Spondylitis problems. You are practising seven surprising ways to treat and cure Spondylitis naturally without any side effects.
1. Yoga for spondylitis cure
Regarding Spondylitis, yoga is one of the best therapies to treat and prevent it. Yoga can play a pivotal role in preventing and managing Spondylitis because the entire mechanism of yoga philosophy revolves around breathing. In contrast, breathing is of utmost importance in Spondylitis treatment. Yoga is a panacea for reducing spinal stiffness and enhancing spinal flexibility because of its point-specific muscular action. Some of the best yoga poses for the treatment and prevention of Ankylosing spondylitis are:
- Supta Pawanamuktasana
- Ardha chakrasana
- Nadishodana Pranayama
2. Naturopathy for spondylitis relief
- Hydrotherapy, alternatively hot and cold
- Some natural seeds and plant products, such as celery seeds, devil’s claw, and willow bark, are suitable for Spondylitis.
- Proper food habits: it is better to consult a dietician to prevent acidity and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
3. Ayurveda for spondylitis treatment
- The application of turmeric paste on the affected region helps relieve pain.
- The use of Giloy helps ease inflammation.
- Vitex Negundo helps to relieve pain.
- The resinous extract of Boswellia serrata is effective in alleviating inflammation.
- Regular eating of dry ginger is used against pain.
- Ashwagandha and Methi are good for it.
4. Homeopathy medicines for spondylitis
The following homoeopathic medicines are recommended for the treatment of Spondylitis. However, such medication should only be taken after consulting a good physician.
- Calc carb
- Calc phos
- Phos acid
- Sulfur and Symphytum
- Kali Carbonicum
- Radium Brom
- Rhus Toxicodendron
- Calcarea Phosphoricum
- Aesculus hippocastanum
5. Home Remedy for spondylitis
- The mix of ginger and black pepper is helpful.
- The application of warm mustard oil is beneficial.
- Applying warm, pure mustard oil and garlic effectively eases the pain.
- The regular use of boiled milk and turmeric for a week helps manage and control it.
- The drinking of Amla and Aloe Vera juices is good for the spine’s health.
- Castor oil and milk are helpful for spondylitis.
6. Best diet for spondylitis
- After consultation with your doctor, take a balanced diet after keeping the view of alkalinity and acidity.
- Take more and more water (3-4 litres).
- Taking vinegar and honey shows promising results in this case.
- Drinking water kept overnight in a copper vessel is beneficial.
- Take an adequate quantity of vitamins A and C.
- Eating pears, apples, berries, etc., will be helpful.
- Supplements in the form of omega-3 oils, calcium, magnesium, and sodium are effective.
- The intake of fibre and roughage should be encouraged.
7. Best prevention tips for spondylitis
- Spinal examination from time to time should be given importance.
- It is better to be in a comparatively warm place.
- Avoid cold and dampness.
- Don’t lift heavy things.
- Injuries should be minimised.
- For sleeping, a hard bed should be used.
- Avoid stress and anxiety.
- Try to keep yourself away from tech-related stress.
- Don’t sit with the computer for long hours.
- It is better to avoid animal fats.
- Beverages should be discouraged.
- No Alcohol.