The sparkling and energetic actor is known for his killing smiling face. Ranveer Singh’s disciplined fitness regime due to an array of workouts, strict diet, and abs exercises, the hot and sexier star has an ever-ending charming and handsome personality. The best visible example of his fitness can be seen in his movies like Padmavati, Bajirao Mastani, Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela, and the recent Simmba movie. The role model of the Padmavati hero is Hrithik Roshan.
The fitness mantra of the actor is High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
His transformation is terrific from a loving boy in Band Baja Baraat to the villainous role of Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati.
Ranveer Singh’s diet plan
Ranveer Singh likes to eat a home-cooked balanced diet to keep himself fit and healthy. He confesses that the secret of his incredible physique is the healthy, simple home-cooked foods and strict workout routine. His diet secretes are to eat after every three hours. He is very punctual in food timings. The star prefers protein-rich and low-carb foods. His diet mantra includes a low-salt and low-oil diet. Ranveer Singh’s daily diet regime is as follows:
- Breakfast: Egg whites, fresh fruits & vegetables
- Light snacks: Almonds/walnuts and a protein shake
- Lunch: Fish or chicken, both rich in proteins, stir-fried lamb, salmon
- Dinner: Fish or chicken, both rich in proteins
Ranveer Singh workout
Ranveer, the heartthrob, is very particular and strict about his workout. His workout includes high-intensity interval training with push-ups, burpees, deadlifts, squats, and devoted one and a half hours each twice daily. Besides the intense regime, the actor is equally interested in running, swimming, and cycling. However, before starting his workout, he does about 10 minutes of warming-up exercises. He also focuses on cardio and abs-related exercises.
Ranveer Singh’s fitness secrets
Ranveer Singh is a fitness freak actor who has shaped his chiselled body, ripping biceps through a rigorous workout regime and disciplined life. The new generation heart-throb is a fitness enthusiast who follows a strict lifestyle regimen to maintain fit and healthy. His fitness mantra and workout regimen revolve around an array of exercises that he likes to practice on a rotation basis. Ranveer fitness trainer Mustafa Ahmed is working hard to achieve such a fitness level. Ranveer confesses that gruelling workouts, strict diet regimens, hard work, and firm determination work on toning up the body.
Ranveer Singh’s fitness tips
- His diet includes much protein with the least salt and oil.
- Breakfast is of utmost importance.
- Cardio training
- To be fit, stamina is of utmost importance. Initially, start slowly and then keep pushing the limits.
- The maintenance of six-pack abs is very tough. It can be controlled by limiting the intake of food and water and following regular abs workouts as suggested by the trainer.
- The actor prefers to take a natural source of protein at dinner.
- Besides the gym, he also likes swimming, cycling, and playing outdoor sports.
- A happy state of mind is the key to developing overall health.
- No drinking, as it makes your muscles weak.
- His golden rule is to cut off sugar from the diet. However, the actor has a cheat day where he indulges in sweets and junk food followed by a rigorous workout to burn it.
Ranveer Singh’s disciplined life
Ranveer Singh is one of the few newcomer actors who have shaped his body to a level of envy after regular workouts and a disciplined lifestyle regimen. His well-toned body makes his fan-following drool. His incredible body is not only the factor of a strict diet and fitness schedule but also refraining from drinking alcohol.
Ranveer Singh films
The latest heart-throb Ranveer has a fantastic Bollywood journey. Within a short period, the sculpted body-like actor has given many hits and blockbusters. His film journey is as below: Band Baaja Baaraat (2010), Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), Bombay Talkies (2013), Lootera (2013), Goliyon Ki Rassleela Ram-Leela (2013), Gunday (2014), Finding Fanny (2014), Kill Dil (2014), Hey Bro (2015), Dil Dhadakne Do (2015), Bajirao Mastani (2015), Befikre (2016), Padmaavat (2018), Simmba (2018) and Gully Boy (both the films are yet to release)
Ranveer Singh’s physical statistics
- Height is 5’10”
- Age: 33
- Weight: 81 kg
- Chest: 43 inch
- Arms/biceps: 16 inch
- Waist: 30 inch