The sparkling and energetic actor is known for his killing smiling face. Ranveer Singh’s disciplined fitness regime due to an array of workout, strict diet, and abs exercises, the hot and sexier star has an ever-ending charming and handsome personality. The best visible example of his fitness can be seen in his movies like Padmavati, Bajirao Mastani, Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela, and recent one Simmba movie. The role model of the Padmavati hero is Hrithik Roshan.
The fitness mantra of the actor is High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
His transformation is amazing from loving boy in Band Baja Baraat to villainous role of Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati
Ranveer Singh diet plan
Ranveer Singh likes to eat a home-cooked balanced diet to keep himself fit and healthy. He confesses that the secret of his awesome physique is the healthy simple home-cooked foods and strict workout routine. His diet secretes are to eat after every three hours. He is very punctual in food timings. The star prefers protein-rich and low carbs foods. His diet mantra includes a low-salt and low-oil diet. Ranveer Singh daily diet regime is as follow:
- Breakfast: Egg whites, fresh fruits & vegetables
- Light snacks: Almond/walnuts and a protein shake
- Lunch: Fish or chicken, both rich in proteins, stir-fried lamb, salmon
- Dinner: Fish or chicken, both rich in proteins
Ranveer Singh workout
Ranveer the heartthrob is very particular and strict about his workout. His workout includes high-intensity interval training with push-ups, burpees, deadlifts, squats, and devoted one and a half hours each twice a day. Besides the intense regime, the actor equally takes interest in running, swimming, and cycling. However, before starting his workout, he does about 10 minutes of warming up exercises. He also focuses on cardio and abs related exercises.
Ranveer Singh fitness secrets
Ranveer Singh is a fitness freak actor, who has shaped his chiseled body, ripping biceps through rigorous workout regime and disciplined life. The new generation heart-throb is a fitness enthusiast who follows a strict lifestyle regimen to maintain himself fit and healthy. His fitness mantra and workout regimen revolves around an array of exercises that he likes to practice on a rotation basis. Ranveer fitness trainer Mustafa Ahmed is doing hard work to achieve such a level of fitness. Ranveer himself confesses that grueling workout, strict diet regimen, hard work, and firm determination work to tone up the body.
Ranveer Singh fitness tips
- His diet includes a good amount of protein with the least salt and oil.
- Breakfast is of utmost importance.
- Cardio training
- To be fit, stamina is of utmost importance. Initially start slowly and then keep pushing the limits.
- The maintaining of six-pack abs is very tough. It can be controlled by limiting the intake of food and water and following regular abs workout as suggested by the trainer.
- The actor prefers to take a natural source of protein at dinner.
- Besides the gym, he also likes to do swimming, cycling, and playing outdoor sports.
- A happy state of mind is the key to develop overall health.
- No drinking as it makes your muscles weak.
- His golden rule is cut off sugar from diet, However, the actor has a cheat day where he indulges in sweets and junk food followed by a rigorous workout to burn it.
Ranveer Singh disciplined life
Ranveer Singh is one of the few newcomer actors who have shaped his body to a level of envious after regular workout and discipline lifestyle regimen. His well-toned body makes his fan following drool. His awesome body is not only the factor of a strict diet and fitness schedule but also refraining himself from drinking alcohol.
Ranveer Singh films
The latest heart-throb Ranveer has a fantastic Bollywood journey. Within a short span of time, the sculpted body like actor has given so many hits and blockbusters. His film journey is as below: Band Baaja Baaraat (2010), Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), Bombay Talkies (2013), Lootera (2013), Goliyon Ki Rassleela Ram-Leela (2013), Gunday (2014), Finding Fanny (2014), Kill Dil (2014), Hey Bro (2015), Dil Dhadakne Do (2015), Bajirao Mastani (2015), Befikre (2016), Padmaavat (2018), Simmba (2018) and Gully Boy (both the films are yet to release)
Ranveer Singh physical statistics
- Height is 5’10”
- Age: 33
- Weight: 81 kg
- Chest: 43 inch
- Arms/biceps: 16 inch
- Waist: 30 inch
1 thought on “Ranveer Singh Body Fitness Workout, Diet Secrets and Abs Exercises”
Best place to know about celebs fitness