Malaika Arora Khan, the curvy, dusky beauty, is known for its beautiful leggy, sizzling figure, gorgeous looks, sexy figure, and stunning beauty resulting from a rigorous workout fitness regime. She confesses that her fitness regime is her way of life. She is so beautiful and sexy that the media hardly left anything unturned in her outdoor schedules. She was born on 23rd October 1973 in Mumbai. Malaika is a well-known Bollywood actress and model. In the Bollywood industry, she is credited with many blockbuster songs. The parties and celebrations seemed complete with her item songs. She is one of the judges of ‘Got India Talent’ and many other television shows.
She married Arbaaz Khan, the actor and director, in 1998 and divorced in 2016. They have a son named Arhaan, born on 9th November 2002.
Malaika Arora Khan’s fitness secrets
Malaika Arora, the gorgeous and sexy beauty, looks half her age. Malaika’s sizzling figure is due to her hard work, strict diet plan, rigorous workout regime, and disciplined life. The curvaceous beauty has managed to keep her hot figure with diet and exercise. She is ravishing in every outfit.
Malaika Arora secret diet plans
Malaika Arora Khan manages to keep herself lean and slim with her diet plans, fitness regime, and yoga exercises. She eats everything but in moderation. She likes biryani, doesn’t skip meals, doesn’t do dieting, and has a craving for rice and starch. She likes to eat in moderate and divides her feed into following diet plans
- Start the day: Warm water with lemon and some honey, followed by a litre of water
- Breakfast: A bowl of fresh fruits with idli or upma or poha or multigrain toast with egg whites
- Snack: One glass of fresh vegetable juice, two brown toasts with egg whites
- Lunch: 2 chapattis, rice with veggies, chicken, and sprouts
- Evening snacks: peanut butter sandwich
- Dinner: A bowl of soup with steamed veggies and salad
- Post-workout: Protein shake and banana
- She likes to make homemade foods. The sizzling lady drinks an abundant quantity of water to detoxify her body. She is also very fond of nuts and oranges. She likes to take these after dinner if she feels hungry at night.
Malaika Arora’s physical stat
Malaika Arora’s height: 5’5”
Malaika Arora’s weight: 119lbs (54kg)
Malaika Arora’s workout regime
Malaika’s fitness formula is a mix of cardio, weight training, various types of dances, and Yoga exercises. She is a fitness freak actress who has shaped his toned and sporty body through a disciplined fitness regime, yoga, gym, controlled diet, and disciplined life. She is a fitness enthusiast dazzling queen who follows a strict lifestyle regimen to remain fit and healthy. The workout regime comprises:
- Cardio: 20 minutes;
- Weight lifting (Gym): thrice a week for half an hour;
- Practice kickboxing;
- Do aerobics and hip-hop;
- She likes swimming when she gets bored;
- Dance: Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet, and Russian Ballet;
- She does Pilates and boot camp.
Malaika Khan’s fitness tips
- Don’t be lazy;
- Go out and do some workouts
- Don’t forget to smile;
- No fried, high salt and excess oil;
- Take dinner by 7.30 pm
- One should avoid oily foods;
- Eat everything, but it should be in moderation;
- Avoid carbs strictly at night
- Breakfast should be heavy, and dinner should be lightest
- Proper rest is utmost important
- Barks upon fresh and seasonal fruits
Malaika’s yoga exercises
The gorgeous lady is very fond of Yoga, mainly aerial yoga. She likes to participate in the International Day of Yoga. She sweats for yoga and looks dazzling and stunning when she comes out of the Yoga studio. It shows her keen interest in yoga practices.
Malaika’s Bollywood career
She is a famous actress, dancer, model, VJ, television presenter & judge. She worked in movies like Dil Se (1998), Bichho (2000), Maa Tujhhe Salaam (2002), Kaante (2002), Om Shanti Om (2007), EMI (2008), Helloo India (2009), Housefull (2010), Dabangg (2010), Housefull 2 (2012), Happy New Year (2012). In most of the movies, she appeared as a cameo. She also worked for many television shows such as Nach Baliye 1(2005), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2006), Zara Nachke Dikha (2008), Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan (2008), Perfect Bride (2009), India’s Got Talent 5 (2009), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 (2010), Swaragini (2015), etc.