- Massage your face with ghee and coconut oil before going to bed helps to revitalize your skin. This is one of the effective tips for healthy glowing skin.
- Applying of fresh Aloe Vera is beneficial to keep skin healthy and glow, eliminates appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pimple and blemishes.
Image courtesy of africa / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- When the mixture of Honey and one tsp of rose water is applied on the dry skin, it helps to diminish facial wrinkles, and fight skin dryness.
- Apply the mixture of glycerine, rose water and lime juice on the skin before going to sleep gives proper facial glow. It has anti-wrinkles properties.
- Application of turmeric powder and sugar cane juice helps in controlling wrinkles and pigmentation. This is the good natural skin care tips.
- Apply the carrot grinding and some quantity of honey on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. if you continue it for sometimes, it will give you a different look. It is one of the secret of glowing skin.
- To get rid of scars, blemishes, one can used the mixture of dried pea powder, lemon juice, camphor and little milk.
- To enhance beauty and makeup, one can try the following things. Keep the liquid part of egg in the freeze for 10 minutes. Now, add the mixture of lemon juice and grind tomato. Apply the paste for 20 days. This will give you the essence of fresh skin.
- Application of slice of avocado rejuvenated the skin and good natural remedy for anti ageing.
- Diet also play vital role in glowing of facial skin. Food rich in minerals, protein and vitamin is beneficial for dry skin and give more youthful look. Fresh fruits and vegetables tone up your skin and add brightness to appearance