Definition of Ramadan
Ramadan is a very pious month of Muslim. Muslims all over the world observed fasting for the ninth of the Islamic calendar. Fasting has excellent health benefits so to Ramadan. Ramadan fasting helps to cleanse your body from toxic accumulation and other impurities thereby give rejuvenating, refreshing and invigorating outlook to your personality. The best way to break your fast through fruit juices, lime juices or fresh juicy fruits.
How Ramadan fasting is good for your health?
- Ramadan Fasting or fasting detoxifies the body of its toxins thereby makes the body prompt for healing mechanism thus save from diseases and disorders.
- As per Naturopathy, toxins are the root cause of all diseases, fasting cleanse these toxic accumulations, helps in proper channelization of energy, and makes the body fit and healthy.
- For better functioning at cellular level, cellular digestion and cellular defecation is must. Ramadan fasting has the ability to cure not only constipation, yet, it is the excellent remedy even for cellular constipation.
- Ramadan fasting removes dead, dying and diseased cells; unwanted fatty tissue, trans-fatty acids, tumors, abscesses and toxic matters from the body.
- Ramadan energises you and increases the energy level of your body.
- Ramadan with Namaz is one of the best form of exercises.
- During Ramadan fasting makes your skin silky & glow, soft and sensitive.
- Ramadan fasting is one of the best measure to lose weight and overcome Obesity.
- During this period, the body undergoes a breaking and rebuilding of damaged tissues, thereby gives more youthful look to the body.
- Ramadan Fasting is the simplest, easiest and most effective way to take control of our body.
- Ramadan influences the psychological and emotional levels of human body.
- It helps in strengthening and relaxing the mind. Thus gives clarity to work.
- As the fast continues, the cleansing process and mechanism becomes more & more thorough.
- As the toxic load is reduced, the functioning of every cell is enhanced.
- It helps to remove and cleanse large quantities of waste matter and digestive residues.
- It restores good digestion, elimination and peristaltic action.
- Ramadan fasting gives the digestive system rest, thus saves energy, helps in self-healing and self-repairing.
- Fasting removes obstructions by cleansing the body and helps to rejuvenating and life-extending.
- Ramadan fasting enhances mental intelligence.
- Fasting is the Best Healer.