Top 11 benefits of mindfulness meditation
Meditation lowers oxygen consumption, enhances energy, strength and vigour, increases brain wave coherence, feelings of vitality, rejuvenation, emotional stability and productivity.
• Meditation lowers oxygen consumption, makes breathing easier, decreases respiratory rate, blood pressure and slows the heart beat.Image courtesy of adamr at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
• Reduces anxiety, tension, stress levels by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
• Helps in post-operative healing with lesser dependency on drugs, pills & pharmaceuticals , develop skin resistance and enhances the immune system.
• Enhances energy levels, strength and vigour, control free radicals and tissue damage.
• If it has done scientifically, has the ability to contend aging process.
• Cure headaches, migraines, enable to better functioning of brain and increases brain wave coherence.
• Harmonizes endocrine system, relaxes the nervous system, helps to regulate ovulation thereby cure infertility.
• Builds self-confidence, resolve phobias and fears, and develops will power.
• Increases serotonin level, influences mood & behaviour and helps to recover from sleep deprivation .
• Helps to Focus & Concentration, Increase creativity and higher intelligence, develop intuition and improve learning ability.
• Increased feelings of vitality, rejuvenation, emotional stability and productivity.