Definition of Hepatitis
Hepatitis is a viral infection where the liver cells experienced swelling and inflammation. Hepatitis viruses are categorized as type A, B, C, D, and E. Hepatitis is the outcome of our faulty lifestyle. Chronic hepatitis may lead you into a danger zone. Out of all the Hepatitis virus, hepatitis B is extremely harmful. Hepatitis B is also known as Silent Killer.
Symptoms of Hepatitis
- The virus erode and destroy the liver
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach disorder
- Body pain
- Yellowish urine
- Deterioration of health
- Weight Loss
- Mild fever, muscle ache
Causes of Hepatitis
- Contaminated water
- Using more and more fried foods
- Fast foods
- Sleeping at day time
- Late-night sleep
- Infected Blood
- Medicine containing the components of Arsenic, phosphorous, chloroform, etc.
Types of Hepatitis Virus
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis E
- Hepatitis G
Yoga poses for hepatitis treatment
In Yoga, The Kriyas such as Dhauti, Kunjal, and Vastradhauti are the panacea for all types of hepatitis. These Shatkarma kriyas are extremely useful to cleanse the liver and stomach.
The person suffering from Hepatitis should do Kunjal for one month. The process of Kunjal has the ability to rejuvenate your liver.
- Sit in Kagasana and Consume 4 glasses of lukewarm saline water or as per one’s capacity.
- Now, the person should stand up and bend forward.
- Put your left hand on the stomach. Place the index and the middle fingers of the right hand in the throat. Make some movement in your stomach, and water starts to come out automatically.
- Remove your fingers from your mouth when water starts to come out. Put the same fingers when water stop to release and repeat the same process.
- Kunjal cleanses both the upper alimentary canal and the respiratory system.
- It has a great curative effect as it eliminates the toxin from the liver.
- Kunjal makes your liver to work effectively.
- It also releases impurities that can contaminate the body by causing hyperacidity, halitosis, phlegm, and sore throats.
- Kunjalgives great relief to those who suffer from biliousness.
- Kunjal is beneficial for asthma too.
How does fasting help in hepatitis?
Fasting is one of the important natural remedies for a person who is suffering from Hepatitis. It is suggested that the person should initially take lemon water, lime juice for one week. Gradually, he should shift to fruit therapy then vegetables, and the main diet.
Naturopathy medicine for hepatitis
- A hot and cold bath is good for hepatitis patients. This Naturopathy treatment helps to make the liver expand and shrink thereby enhances its effectiveness.
- The steam bath is also beneficial for better functioning of the Liver.
- Take more and more fruits such as grapes, guava, orange, and papaya.
- Green vegetables should be given more weightage.
- Vegetable soup is also effective.
- Sprouts are also beneficial
- Taking Bael juice is also beneficial.
Precautions for Hepatitis
Hepatitis patients should avoid ghee, paneer, chocolate, ice-cream, salt, sugar, junk, and fast foods, pickles, etc.