Ajwain water benefits
Ajwain water or Bishop Weed water is very useful for many health and medicinal purposes. Ajwain water is an effective ayurvedic marvel against many diseases and disorders. If somebody needs instant relief against gastritis, constipation, stomach ache, indigestion, heaviness in the stomach, etc., it is recommended ajwain water as one of the best home remedies. Ajwain water is given to small babies having colic and gas related problems. The problem of indigestion is common with the pregnant ladies; ajwain water is genuinely recommended them. Ajwain water is beneficial before and after delivery. Carom seeds water is also useful in the cleansing of the stomach and uterus. Ajwain water is known as oma water too. Drinking of Ajwain water for an irregular period is suggested.
How to make ajwain water?
How to prepare ajwain water is a very simple and easy thing. In the making of carom seeds water, a combination of ajwain (2 tsp) and water (200 ml) is required. Initially, roasted the ajwain on a low flame until its smell starting to come. Now, boil the water till it becomes brown in colour. Mix both the components and strained them before using them. It is ready now to serve people suffering from indigestion, flatulence or may be given to small children.
Ajwain water recipes
Ajwain and ajwain water are used for many health beneficial recipes. Ajwain recipes are used to treat diseases and disorders too.
- Ajwain and fennel seeds water: It is prepared when carom (½ tsp) and fennel seeds (1 tsp) are boiled in water (1 liter) for 10-15 minutes. Leave it for cool followed by strained before using. This recipe is good for the stomach and uterus. The colic problem of babies can also be reduced by giving this mixture.
- Culinary recipes of carom seeds: Carom seeds are used to enhance the taste of many cooking recipes. Ajwain is used to increase flavor and savor of bread, biscuits, soups, snacks, and sauces.
- Ajwain water for cooking: Carom seeds water is used in the cooking process to make the dishes flavor and to increase its medicinal properties. Its powerful flavor makes it the favorite spice in the Indian kitchen.
- Carom seeds paratha: The following ingredients are used in the making of ajwain paratha. The ingredients are wholemeal flour (3 cups), crushed carom seeds (3tsp), turmeric powder (½ tsp), chili powder (½ tsp), vegetable oil (4 tsp), curd (½ cup) and lukewarm water. Black salt may also be used in small quantities.
Weight Loss with Ajwain water
Very few people know that Ajwain water or carom seeds water is good to lose weight. Carom seeds enhance the rate of metabolism, which results in the burning of fat thereby helps in losing weight. To make ajwain water for weight loss, take 25 grams of ajwain and soaked it into one glass of water overnight. Mix it and strained it in the morning. Add a tsp of honey to the mixture and drink it. Continue it for 15-20 days to get the benefits of weight loss. Chewing of carom seeds in the morning before breakfast is also beneficial aspects of ajwain to lose weight.
Ajwain water cures stomach gas
Made a mixture of water (1 glass), ajwain seed powder (1 tsp), dried ginger powder (1 tsp), and black salt (little amount). Drinking this Ajwain mixture helps to treat stomach gas and gastritis. Made Ajwain water and mix a pinch of black salt in it to cure gas. Simply drinking of ajwain water also helps in treating gas problems. Boil the mixture of water (half litre) and carom seeds (3 tsp). Boil it till 15-20 minutes. Strained it and drink the mixture to solve the problem of gas. Drinking of lukewarm ajwain water solve the problems of gas and flatulence
How Ajwain water is good for infants?
Ajwain water can be given to infants and babies to treat colic and gas related problems. Freshly prepared half spoon may be given to the babies. Ajwain water reduces the gas problems in babies thereby frequent crying. It is also suggested that warm water should be given to the babies to keep them hydrated. The combination of ajwain, fennel and water may also be given to the infants to minimize their colic problems.
Ajwain water for acidity
Due to faulty lifestyle and wrong food habit patterns such as eating of more fried and pungent foods, excess use of beverages and fermented foods, stress, anxiety, etc. lead to acidity, hyperacidity, and acid reflux. Ajwain water will be a useful treatment in curing of acidity, hyperacidity and acid reflux. Drinking of ajwain water along with the little amount of black salt will be useful in the curing of hyperacidity. Make a solution of carom seeds, cumin seeds and ginger powder to treat acid reflux.
Carom Seeds water good for constipation
Ajwain is one of the important kitchen ingredients that are full of health and medicinal benefits. Women, especially keep ajwain in their kitchen as home remedies for many diseases and conditions like constipation, indigestion, gas, acidity, stomach pain, etc. Ajwain has inherent ayurvedic properties to digest foods thus good for digestion. When the mix of ajwain seed powder, dried ginger powder, and black salt is taken, it helps in easing constipation. The presence of thymol in carom seeds smooth the secretion of gastric juices and improves digestion thus ensures relief in constipation. Drinking lukewarm ajwain water is good for constipation.
Top benefits of ajwain water
- Overeating causes many stomach disorders where ajwain acts like as a panacea for such problems.
- Ajwain water is good for gas, gastritis, and acidity.
- Ajwain water is good at curing and treating indigestion.
- It helps to cleanse the urinary bladder.
- Ajwain water is given to babies who experience colic related problems.
- Ajwain water for pregnant mothers as it is helpful in treating many pregnancy-related problems.
- Ajwain water treats flatulence.
- Ajwain water removes phlegm thus good for cold and cough.
- Carom seeds water treat ear pain that happens due to congestion.
- Bishop seeds water is beneficial to migraines.
- It helps to ease the pain caused due to arthritis problems.
- Carom seeds are good for treating respiratory disorders.
- Ajwain is used to lose weight.