What is Amenorrhoea?
Amenorrhoea/ Amenorrhea is a condition where menstrual cycle stopped before time. Menstrual cycle stops naturally during pregnancy and for a long period after delivery when the mothers are nursing their babies. However, the stoppage of these cycles before time is not normal. Amenorrhea may be prevented by following natural lifestyle regime and taking therapy of naturopathy.
Causes of Amenorrhoea
Some of the important causes of Amenorrhoea are given below:
- Faulty dietary pattern
- Faulty living styles
- Low physical work
- Intake of strong medicines
- Stress and anxiety
- Diseases like TB, malaria, cough & cold
- Diseases of liver and spleen
- Obesity or thin size
Symptoms of Amenorrhoea
Stopping of menstrual cycle before time is associated with many signs and symptoms:
- Respiratory problems
- Pain in back and waist
Nature cure for Amenorrhoea
There are some naturopathy treatments, which are important in giving relief from Amenorrhoea
- It is suggested that the patient should take fruits or vegetable juice for three days subject to condition that she shouldn’t be weak.
- If her health permits, it is better to be on fruits, fruits & vegetable juices for 10 days.
- It is preferable to take Enema once or twice a day under the supervision of naturopathy expert.
- One should take slitz bath in the morning and in the evening; she should sit in a tub of water for 10-15 minutes. Now, take a bath followed by wiping of the body with wet towel and then dry towel.
- Wet mud pack on the abdominal region is advisable.
- Sometimes, steam should be given on the abdomen.
- Take steam bath or sun bath once in a weak.
- Hot foot bath is also beneficial.
- Drinking of raw milk is good.
- Do Pranayama like Anuloom Viloom, Sitali, Sheetkari and Chandrabhedi pranayama.
Best tips for Amenorrhoea
- One should try to follow self-discipline natural life.
- Talk to your physician or naturopathy expert how to maintain good and holistic health.
- Try to take balance diet.
- Do regular workouts such as Yoga, walking, jogging, swimming, etc.
- Always take medicines as per the directions of your physician.
- Do Yoga, especially Pranayama(Breathing exercises) and meditation to avoid stress and anxiety,
- Regular check your weight to control obesity.
- Rubbing of abdomen should be strictly avoided.
- One should take fruits like papaya, pineapple.
- Foods preferable in this condition are lentil, curd, onion, pulses, sprouted grams and green grams.