Hacking of passwords has become the alarming issue. Recently, Yahoo and LinkedIn become the victims of Password breaches. Know some tips and techniques to keep your board safe from hackers, phishers and all other neerdowells.
How Passwords can keep Safe?
- Uppercase + Lowercase + Letter + Symbols=Safer. All these make your password strong and powerful thereby reduce the probability of hacking.
- Since passwords contravene has become an easier business, so it is suggested that the users must used different passwords for separate account.
- Make the habit of logging out of your account whenever you go somewhere else.
- Malwares and Keyloggers are the form of viruses that can corrupt your security system. So, one should installed security mechanism in one’s computer and also try to avoid using computers at Shops, Internet Cafe, Hotel business centres, etc. where these malwares are rampant.
- Unsecured Wi-Fi connections ease to steal your passwords. So, one should avoid to operate accounts at Airport, Railway station, and Cafe shop.
- Sharing of Passwords should be strictly restricted.
- Lock your password in safe box, file cabinet or in an encrypted file on your computer.
- If you forget your password and an email sent you another password to open your account, you should change this password at the earliest.
- Change your password after every 3 months to reduces the chances of hacking.
- One should never respond to an Email asking for your password.