Chilli is considered as one of the best spices used in Kitchen. Chillies are used in cooking, pickles and chutney. Red chillies are used as dried as well as powder both in vegetarian and no-vegetarian cooking. Due to its universal use, it is known as “the Queen of Spices”.
- The paste of chillies, salt and turmeric are used to make as like as pickles. If one take small amount of it, acts like as appetizer.
- A person suffering from diarrhoea, tablets made with the combinations of chillies, camphor, cumin seeds and asafoetida may be given in the dose of 125 gram to cure from this diseases.
- The application of mix of red chillies medicated with castor oil is useful in easing from pain and sprain.
- Feeling lack of sensation in legs, mustard oil medicated with red chillies may be applied to cure numbness.
- Chilli has side effects. Chillies shouldn’t be used by person who has the problems of acidity, hyper-acidity, ulcer and stomach burning.