The importance of pure rose water for beauty of skin and hair is not secret to anybody. Rose water has been used since the ancient times for the beauty of face, skin, hair, eyes, acne, skin lightening and fairness. Because of its multiple benefits, it is known as ‘Wonder of Nature’. Arq Gulab is loved by everybody across the world because of its natural skin care benefits. It has in-depth potential to make your face glow and fair complexion; therefore it is the common beauty ingredients of every household. It is a natural anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. In respect of all type of skins including dry one, it has beneficial impacts to all of them.
But before purchasing rose water, you should make sure that it should be 100 % pure and without chemicals. It is better to make rose water at home.
10 surprising benefits of rose water
- Rose water for anti-aging: The regular application of rose water on the face helps to make your skin soft and glowing due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Rose water for hair: The application of rose water on scalp works wonder. It nourishes, conditioning and moisture’s the hair follicles thereby promotes hair health like hair shining, long hair, hair beauty, etc. It makes dandruff at bay.
- Rose water for skin beauty: It lessens the redness, beneficial for dermatitis and eczema because of anti-inflammatory properties. Due to pollution and our faulty lifestyle, the skin pores get clogged. The application of rose water helps to opens up the clogged skin pores and also removes dirt and oils.
- Rose water for face: It makes the skin hydrate, keeps it moisture and smooth thereby give your face a glowing look.
- Rose water heals scars: It heals scars due to anti-bacterial properties that leads to fresh and refreshing look to your personality.
- Antioxidant properties: Because of antioxidant properties of rose water, it enhances your skin immunity and helps in regenerating of skin tissues.
- Rose water for tone skin: It makes our skin tone because of astringent features. It is suggested that to make your skin tone and smart, apply rose water just after steaming your face.
- Rose water for pH balance: Rose water is good irrespective of all skins, helps to maintain acidity and alkanity to control oils and provides fairness and lightening to skin.
- Rose water reduces anxiety and stress: Rose water is used in aromatherapy. The fragrance of rose water creates an atmosphere of well-being and acts like as mood elevator, stress buster and anxiety reliever. Along with lessening stress, it also promote sound sleep.
- Benefits of drinking of rose water: The drinking of rose water helps in delaying of skin aging by removing wrinkles, pimples, acne and blemishes. As per ayurvedic texts that the drinking of rose water helps to balance Sadhaka Pitta, which is associated with romance and love. As far as its side effects of drinking is concerned, it is almost negligible. Drinking of it is helpful to weight loss and also recommended in pregnancy. Some people also use it in tea.
11 best uses of rose water
This is my personal experience of using rose water on my fingers and palms in the winter season. During winter, my fingers skin get dry look awkward. One of my friends suggested me to use the mix of rose water and glycerin on my fingers and palms before going to bed. It is my surprised that I experienced positive result within three days. All the black scars get vanished. Thanks to my friend’s advice and use of the said natural product on time. Let’s know the other important wonderful uses of rose water.
- Rose water use for skin freshness: One can spray rose water over one’s face throughout the year, but it is more required in the summer scorching sun to protect from sun burning. On the other hand, after having makeup, you may spray rose water mist on your face to make your makeup long lasting as it helps to smooth and softens your skin for long time. It helps to make your skin fresh, refresh and hydrated.
- Use of rose water for hair shining: Rose water can be used to make your hair shining. Apply the mix of rose water and glycerin over your scalp. Leave it for 20-30 minutes followed by washing the same through shampoo.
- Rose water as a facial cleanser: If you are fed up with chemical facial cleanser, I have a natural facial cleanser for you in the form of rose water. Apply the mix of rose water and glycerin over the face, it will give you more cleansing and whitening than the so called chemical facial cleanser.
- Rose water use to remove wrinkles: It can be used to remove wrinkles and puffiness under or surrounding your eyes. For this, put a bottle of rose water on the fridge. Apply few drops of it on a cotton pad and place the same below your eyes to remove the puffiness.
- Use of rose water as hair conditioning: The use of available market conditioner may bring side effects to your hair in the long runs. After shampooing, rinses rose water to conditioning and shining of your hair.
- Rose water used as facial toner: Facial toners available are loaded with chemical and alcohol, simultaneously makes your skin dry hard. Used cool rose water as facial toner. It makes your skin soft . It’s relevance as a facial toner is also increases because of its astringent properties.
- Rose water for acne remover: It is used as acne remover. The application of the mix of lemon juice and rose water helps to remove acne, pimples and other scars from the face.
- Rose water for makeup remover: It is the wonderful make up remover. To clean makeup, it is suggested to use the mix of coconut oil and rose water over the makeup area for astonishing result. It not only removes your makeup but also good for your softening and soothing.
- Rose water for skin rashes: Rose water is beneficial to protect you from sunburn. Use the cool mixture of rose water and Tulsi leaves after coming from the sun. It helps to combat rashes, itchiness and redness and finally leads your skin towards fair complexion.
- As an eye drop: Rose water is used as an eye drop for eyes health as well as for eyes beauty.
- Rose water for lip makeup: Take grind beetroot and mix it with fresh rose water. Now, apply the paste on the lips. Leave it for 10-15 minutes followed by washing the same with fresh water. It makes your lip soft and healthy.
How to make rose water at home?
The preparation of pure rose water at home is easy and simple. Let’s know the recipe of rose water. Take the mixture of distilled water (1 litre) and petal of rose (50 grams). Keep the same in the sunlight for 3-4 days. After then filtrate it and put the same in fridge to use time to time. The other simple way to make rose water at home is to boil the mixture of distilled water (1 litre) and rose petal (50 grams) on a low flame unless and until it becomes half. Filtrate it and make cool the liquid in the refrigerator. One can also take rose water or Arq Gulab of Hamdard