Tips for Weight Loss
Diet Tips for Weight Loss
- After lunch or dinner, it is better to take fruits instead of sweets.
- Cereals and high calorie grains should be mixed with fresh vegetables.
- Take pulse but cooked it with fresh vegetables.
- Instead of sugar, artificial sweeteners may be taken.
- Use skimmed or fat free milk.
- Give more thrust to salads before your meals as salads contain roughage, vitamins and anti-oxidants which is good to lose weight fast.
- Cooking of vegetable without oil is desirable.
- Boiled vegetables and soup should be preferred at dinner time.
Exercise Tips for Weight loss
- Optimum busy schedule is desirable.
- Brisk walk for half an hour is an effective way to lose weight.
Yoga and Naturopathy and Weight Loss
- Fasting once a week with juices is preferred as it helps to shed weight.
- Bottle gourd juice is also beneficial for weight reduction.
- Low calorie juices like orange, watermelon and pomegranate should be preferred.
- Have sprouts of Alfalfa, moong, gram, etc.
- Fruits like papayas, oranges, watermelon are recommended.
- Drink a glass of water about 20 minutes before your meal as it helps to fill your stomach.
- Fruits should be preferred between meals.
- Practice Yoga
- Adopt Ayurvedic way of lifestyle.
- Control your diet and follow diet regimen.
- Take your food as per diet chart.
- Lemon and citrus fruits in water are preferred in the morning.
Preventions and Precautions
- Avoid junk foods, Ice-cream, fatty products, sweets etc.
- Less importance should be given to bananas, mangoes, cheekus, and grapes.
- Your stomach should fill with 50% by rice or chappati, 25% by water and 25 % should be empty.
- Oils should rarely used while cooking foods.
- One should not take chappati by using ghee.
- Avoid eating pasta or gratin as they have high calorific value
- Don’t prefer the things made up of refined flour.
- Avoid eating of breads and sandwich.
- Butter is having high calorie content, so avoid it in any form.
- Butter or cream should be avoided in soup.
- Pizzas are also having very high calories. So keep yourself away from it.
- Cold drinks are having high calories, so checks it and replace it with juice.
- Condensed milk should be avoided.
- Starving leads to more eating, so avoid it.
- Losing weight 2-3 Kg. in a month is recommended, don’t exert for more.
- Fruits like cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts should avoid because of more fat contents.
- Avoid taking all coconut products in your foods.
- Chocolate is not good for losing weight.
- Don’t use short techniques to lose weight.