Priyanka Chopra, who won Miss World 2000 crown at the age of 17; born on July 18, 1982 in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. She is one of the finest Bollywood actresses who has not only shown her talent in the tinsel town, yet established herself as an international star by doing many important projects including a US TV series “Quantico”. She is a world famous renowned model, actress, singer, performer and philanthropist and a famous face for endorsing many global brands. Her debut film is ‘Thamizhan’ , a Tamil one in 2002 and in Bollywood, it is ‘The Hero: Love Story of a Spy’ in 2003. Some of her important films are Andaz, Mujshe Shadi Karogi, Fashion, Kaminey, What is Your Raashee?,7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi!, Mary Kom, Dil Dhadakne Do, and Bajirao Mastani.
Priyanka Chopra’s gorgeous look, sexy outlook, stunning figure are due to her rigorous workout fitness regime and following the strict diet plan. Priyanka Chopra has been very conscious and fitness freak regarding her health throughout her career. She has great metabolism and hardly puts on weight. The sizzling icon maintains her toned and slim body by following disciplined workout routine.
Image source: borntoworkout
Priyanka Chopra fitness secrets
Priyanka Chopra’s gorgeous look, sexy outlook, stunning figure are due to her workout fitness routine and following the strict diet plan. Priyanka Chopra has been very conscious and fitness freak regarding her health throughout her career. She has sexy legs. Simply her sexy legs are endorsing twelve brands, which show her legs sexuality. Though, she is not a gym workaholic, yet maintains her figure because of hard work, strict diet plan and discipline workout regime. The fitness freak Miss World manages to keep her sizzling figure, fit & slim body with diet and suitable exercises.
Priyanka Chopra diet plans
Priyanka’s lean and slim body is due to her conscious diet plans, workout routine and yoga practices. She likes to drink coconut water along with nuts after every two hours to keep herself active and energized. Her weekend diet includes tandoori food stuffs, chocolates and cakes as she become crazy for such food during her weekend. She is very fond of green vegetables and fruits for vitamins and minerals. Her diet includes:
- Breakfast: Two eggs or oatmeal + a glass of skimmed milk.
- Lunch: 2 chapattis, dal, salads and veggies.
- Evening snacks: Turkey sandwich or sprout salad
- Dinner: Soup, grilled chicken or fish
Priyanka Chopra workout regime
Priyanka Chopra’s fitness mantra is a mix of cardio, weight training (gym), happiness quotient, relaxation techniques and Yoga practices. She hardly puts on weight and do workout an hour four days a week. The not so fitness freak Bollywood diva has toned and sexy body because of gym, controlled diet, yoga and discipline lifestyle. For the film of Marry Com and Dil Dhadkne Do, the beauty queen lost about 20 kg to skin of the character. Priyanka’s workout routine comprises:
- Gym: running on treadmill for 15 minutes.
- After this, she likes to perform push-ups and reverse lunges.
- 20-25 bench jumps and 20-25 reverse crunches.
- 60 seconds planks hold and 20-25 biceps curls.
- She prefers resistance training.
- She is not very fond of weight training.
- If not gym, running and spinning are favorite.
- To be stress free and flexibility, the Bollywood diva performs Yoga very religiously.
Priyanka Chopra fitness tips
- She likes to take more and more quantity of water as it keeps her hydrate and also makes her skin glowing and shining.
- Perform Yoga; especially breathing yogic exercises i.e. Pranayama to be mentally calm and cool.
- Take adequate amount of fluid.
- Don’t kill your cravings; eat your favorite dishes at least once in a week.
- One should try to eat home cooked food.
- Keep yourself abstain from fried and oily food products.
- Eat fresh, healthy and nutrient enriched foods.
Priyanka Chopra beauty tips
- Despite her hectic schedule, the fashionista star manages to care her skin, hair face. Let’s know some of the beauty tips of the Quantico star.
- She is one of the few stars who have long and fashionable hair. She manages to keep it by massaging hot oil on her hairs thrice a week.
- She likes to cleanse, toning and moisturizing her skin daily.
- Her radiant skin also credit to intake of more quantity of water every day.
- For increase the beauty of eyes, she uses best quality Kajal or eye liner.
Priyanka Chopra’s Yoga practice
The sexy diva is very fond of Yoga, asanas, pranayama and meditation. Yoga is very rooted in the workout routine and fitness regime of the international artist. As per the stunning beauty, Yoga plays a great role in contending stress and making cool, calm and relax. Yoga gives toned body and increases stamina and flexibility, said the Bollywood heartthrob. Her Yoga session includes Half Lord of the Fishes Pose, Warrior pose, Tree Pose, Pranayama and Meditation.
Priyanka Chopra’s body stats
Her body measurements as well as height and weight includes
- Height: 5’6”
- Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
- Bust: 34”
- Waist: 24”
- Hip: 34