These techniques are helpful for chronic pain like headaches, migraines and pain in general. Here some tips are given how to control pain.
- Massage the pain area softly in circular motion give relief to the affected area.
- Walking stimulates to produce ‘Endorphin’ that is the natural pain killer hormone.
- Soothing music, hot bath, visiting the nature lap also show positive impact to pain.
- Deep Breathe concentrating your mind on the pain area may give you some ease to pain.
- Gently stretching your face and jaw helps to release your pain.
- Hot shower over the painful area and followed by gentle massage provide relieve to the affected area.
- Sleeping may give amazing results to pain relief.
- Meditation helps to overcome chronic pain.
- Do Relaxation Yoga as it helps to reduce muscles tone and stress as it make you sleeping and reduces your anxiety.
- Imagine your favourite spot and scenic beauty of the nature as these alleviate your pain.
- Skin stimulation through pressure, friction, temperature change, or chemical substances, etc. may relieve pain to some extent.
Pain Management Techniques and Control