- Clery Seeds (Ajwain)
- Massage with Ajwain seed oil is useful for joint pain.
- Mix of ajwain seed +dried ginger + black salt ease gas and indigestion.
- Its seeds powder + black salt works well for hyperacidity.
- Good for glowing of skin.
- Seed powder +rock salt + butter milk is wonderful mixture for dry cough.
- Bed wetting can be solved if it is taken with tribulus.
- Ginger juice is quite effective for earache.
- Useful for backache and toothache.
- Chewing of small quantity of ginger + salt enhance appetite.
- Dried ginger hardens the stool while fresh one looses it.
- Ginger + salt mitigate constipation and flatulence.
- Juice in small quantity of ginger and honey is good for cold and cough.
- It is used in preparation of cosmetic aids that removes freckles and pimples.
- Liquorice powder and milk is good for hyperacidity.
- Application of its paste with milk removes pimples and blemishes.
- Decoction of liquorice is beneficial in preventing of grey of hair.
- Application of coriander paste on the affected parts relieves from pain and swelling.
- Stop nosebleed when its juice instilled into nose.
- Mix of coriander +liquorice works well for cough.
- Mix of cardamom and coconut oil promotes wound healing.
- Application of warm sesame oil, cardamom and cinnamon ease from migraine.
- It is used for fair complexion and bath powder.
- Drinking of water + cardamom + cinnamon is a remedy for bad breathe.
- Cardamom + ginger combat phlegm.
- One may have control in ejaculation of semen if cardamom +asafetida powder is taken with ghee.
- Application of its oil eases from joint swelling.
- It acts like as cleansing agent for eyes when few drops of it put into eyes.
- Its oil gives good hair.
- When 2 tsp of its juice is taken with 2 tsp of sugar twice a day, is beneficial for hepatitis.
- Application of cinnamon paste on the head relieves from headache.
- Massage with it is beneficial for joint swelling.
- When soaked swab of it placed in toothache, ease the pain.
- It is used for cosmetic preparation.
- Penile erection gets strengthen with the massage of it.
- Its powder is used in cuts to stop bleeding.
- Eye wash with its powder and water is beneficial for conjunctivitis.
- Warm mix of turmeric paste with ghee is used for inflamed joints.
- It is one of the important ingredients for cosmetic preparation.
- Mix of turmeric powder +milk + sugar is good for cough.
- Turmeric powder+Jaggery + rice water works well for urinary stone.
- ¼ tsp of its powder + warm water is beneficial in jaundice.
- Paste of neem leaves +asafetida is used for wound dressing.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of it with cardamom, take it with milk and ghee, good for urinary complaints.
- It is used in case of dental pain.
- When it is put as a nasal drop, eases from migraine.
10. Cumin Seed
- Give good relief from pain when its paste is applied.
- Used for skin complexion.
- It promotes wound healing when washed with it.
- Eye wash with it is good for conjunctivitis.
- Paste of turmeric, alum and cumin seeds are used in treating of piles.
- It acts like as appetizer.
- To abate vomiting at pregnancy, mix of it with lemon juice is preferred.
- Application of paste of sesame seeds, honey and ghee helps in wound healing and also good for piles.
- Sesame oil massage makes the gum stronger.
- Massage of mix of sesame and nutmeg oil is beneficial for swollen joints.
- Mix of its oil, milk, turmeric and cumin removes blemishes from the face.
- Apply the paste of its leaves and roots promote growth of hair.
- Sesame oil promotes breast milk.
- It is too beneficial for bleeding of gums and colitis.
- Application of garlic paste on the affected joints alleviates pain and swelling.
- Application of garlic juice is useful for ringworm.
- Nasal drop of its juice ease from headache.
- Consumption of it reduces cholesterol.
- Mix of garlic +ghee is good for abdominal pain.
- Eating of fried garlic and ghee is extremely beneficial for arthritis.
- Good for mouth odorants.
- Clove oil massage is effective for backache and rheumatic joints.
- Paste of grind cloves with water when applied to forehead relieves headache.
- Cold can be tackled when decoction of 5 cloves is taken thrice a day.
- Clove decoction is good for digestion.
- Clove powder + honey is effective for bronchial asthma.
14. Black Pepper
- Paste of black pepper and sesame oil is used for skin diseases.
- Mix of its powder and asafetida relieves from flatulence.
- Equal proportion of black pepper, ghee and honey alleviate cough and phlegm.
- Nasal powder of it is beneficial for cough and asthma.
- Application of its powder and ghee relieves pain from piles.
- Gargle of it is good for dental pain.
- Application of its seeds paste relieves from painful joints.
- Make a solution of its powder with water, use the same for hair wash in the morning, gives silky hair.
- Its seeds are beneficial for breast milk.
- Eat cooked fenugreek and rice is good for anaemic patients.
- Its seeds are also useful for diabetes.
- Application of fresh leaf paste on scalp prevents hair falling.
- Also used for fair complexion.