Kareena Kapoor’s weight loss programs
Kareena Kapoor, the gorgeous Indian celebrity, is known for her fitness and acting in the tinsel town. If you want to lose weight, the sizzling diva fat burning tips will definitely help you in this regards. She is not only having beauty but also a perfect fitness and slim body on account of well planned workouts, strict diet regime and yoga. The Bollywood sensation has maintained her look due to discipline life, workouts and sensible diet plans. She has surprised everybody with her tremendous weight loss that seen in the movie Tashan in 2007. A number of people were guessing that it was due to crash diet and surgeries. But all these are baseless. Let’s know the journey of weight loss of the Bollywood sensation.
Role of diet for Kareena’s size zero
The curvaceous Bollywood queen didn’t inherit the size zero figure. In fact, she was flabby before 2007. It is due to Rujuta Diwekar, a Mumbai based celebrity dietician and nutritionist who shaped Kareena into slim and sexy diva. Under her strict dietary supervision, she became the heartthrob of millions who want to aspire weight loss, slim body, zero size figure and shedding of unwanted body fats. In fact, she becomes one of the fitness icons. Rujuta did a lot in giving of super and sexy look to Bebo considering the demands of her movies. To get the zero-size figure, she strictly adheres to soups, salads, yogurt, vitamins and minerals.
Kareena Kapoor diet for weight loss
Besides of cardio and yoga exercises, the Bollywood diva got a slim and zero size figure because of her diet plan and diet secrets. Diet plays a significant role in giving the slim look to the actress. She is an exclusively vegetarian and her diet chart as well as diet plan are designed by the renowned dietician Rujuta Diwekar. The choti Begum of Pataudi starts her day with fruit juice or milk. Her breakfast includes bread slices, milk and muesli and sometimes paranthas. Lunch comprises dal, chapatis and enough green salads. Her dinner is consisted of fresh vegetable soups, dal, and chapattis. In snacks, she takes nuts, fruits and soya milk. Her diet secrets suggest that one should eat food considering one’s physical activity.
Top diet tips by Kreeena Kapoor
- One should to take simple yet healthy diet.
- Don’t start your day with tea or coffee.
- She likes to skip rice because of high calorific value.
- Take adequate quantity of boiled water at least 8 glasses per day.
- She loves foods but eats in moderation and eating in balance is the real mantra of fitness.
- She likes to take moderate quantity of ghee in her paranthas that makes her active and fresh.
- Coffee along with sugar helps her fresh and refresh.
- Above all, she is thankful to her dietician Rujuta Diwekar for her diet plans and makes her slim. Under her guidance, she switched over to eating of fresh fruits, soups, salads, and fresh vegetables instead of pasta, paranthas, and cheese.
- Take snack after every 2 hours.
- Healthy attitude is good to be fit and healthy.
- She advises her fans to eat healthy and do exercises.
Kareen Kapoor secrets for glowing skin
The choti Begum of Patudi believes that if you want to make your skin keep glowing, switch over to vegetarian. Non-vegetarian foods make you flabby and fat, she says. To make your skin refresh and rejuvenated, it is must to follow healthy eating and optimum exercises. The secrets of glowing skin are to take fresh juices, fresh vegetables, vegetable soups and diet suggested by her dietician. Drinks more and more quantity of water as it helps to flush out toxins from your body.