Jennifer Aniston is a fitness freak actor, known for her dedicated and disciplined workout schedule. As per recent poll, she has the most admired celebrity body. She is also known for her killer and natural looks. She is one of the most demanding and successful actress in the Hollywood. She is committed for her healthy living since decades and people are always eager to learn something from her fitness routine.
Jennifer Aniston’s diet plan
Image courtesy: Getty Images
Jennifer Aniston’s starts her day with a cup of lukewarm lemon water. Jennifer Aniston’s favorite diet includes salmon and capers. Her diet mantra includes eating lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, drinking adequate quantity of water, taking No sugar and have good sleep. For six days in week, she takes low carb, high protein, gluten free diet and rest one day she eats whatever she wants to eat.
- Breakfast: Toast and poached eggs with avocado or millet cereal with almond milk and bananas or its shake in her breakfast.
- Lunch: Vegetables, salads, chicken wrapped in lettuce into burger.
- Snack: frozen grapes or an apple with almond butter.
- Dinner: Her dinner is more or less same to lunch i.e. vegetables, salads, chicken wrapped in lettuce into burger.
- She likes to avoid sugar but prefers coffee and margaritas. She also likes to take Mexican and pasta. She doesn’t like to starve. She believes, hydration is utmost important for healthy livings.
Jennifer Aniston’s workout schedule
Aniston prefers to do lively and new exercises instead the monotonous one. She likes variety in her workout. She does cardio exercises with her trainer. On cardio exercise, the sparkle beauty do a trifecta, which includes 15 minutes on the bike, 15 minutes on treadmill running and 15 minutes on the elliptical. Her workout also includes strength-training, exercise devised by Simone De La Rue. She workouts an hour day for five days a week and takes Sundays off.
Jennifer Aniston’s fitness routine
Her fitness routine is varied. She do lounge position and kickbacks using gliding disc for her legs. For upper body, she likes to perform overhead extension and chest press. Her fitness regime also includes spin-yoga, strength training and interval training.
Jennifer Aniston’s Yoga exercise
The Hollywood heartthrob is very keen to yoga. Jennifer Aniston has been practicing yoga since last 10 years. Her favourite yoga is transcendental meditation that includes mantra chanting, and practiced it for 20 minutes. She does spin-yoga classes thrice a week to have better flexibility. Her yoga module includes yogic practices like stretching yoga, breathing pranayama and meditation.
Top 10 facts about Jennifer Aniston’s fitness
- She has one of the most natural toned bodies in Hollywood.
- She does 40 minutes cardio, which includes spinning, running and elliptical or the combination of all the three.
- She is known as queen of salads. She is a great fan of salads, which comprises of quinoa, bulgar and tabouleh.
- Her diet is known as Zone diet i.e. 40 30 30 means 40% carbohydrate, 30% Protein and 30% Fat.
- Her lunch and dinner are simple consist of basic veggie-heavy with lean protein.
- She is a great lover of yoga and meditation.
- Her prefer pose in Yoga is Tree Pose.
- She has been raked as Sexiest Woman Alive in 2011 by Men’s Health magazine and Most Wanted Body of 2011 by Fitness Magazine.
- Whenever, she is away from home, she likes to finish her day with stretches and sit-ups at bedtime.
- Spa also plays an important role in her beauty and fitness.