How to Perform and Practice Yoga Poses and Exercises
How to do Yoga poses?
- For performing asanas, thrust should be given on hygiene and sanitation.
- Practice asanas after cleaning your bowel in the morning.
- It is recommended to practice Yog at a place which is free from dust and smoke.
- The surrounding should be clean, airy and having source of sunlight.
- Body and mind should be in calm state.
- It is better to perform Asanas early in the morning.
- Yoga should practices at empty stomach. About 2-3 hours gap should be maintained after taking meal/refreshment.
- Smooth and flat ground is preferable for doing asanas.
- It is good to perform asanas after having bath as it helps to fasten blood circulation and one can feel the impact.
- Mitahara is advised for better results.
- Spicy and Oily food should be avoided.
- Your cloth should be light and loose.
Precautions while performing Yoga poses
- While performing asanas, breathing should be controlled through nose.
- Yoga shouldn’t be practice in haste. Do slowly by starting from the first stage and gradually reach to the final stage.
- Jerk, Jolt, twitch, force, pressure should be avoided while doing Yoga.
- To ease from fatigue, it is advisable to perform Shavasana both at the middle and last of the session.
- Practice as per your own capacity.
- Advanced asanas shouldn’t be performed by the people who is suffering from stomach ulcer, tuberculosis, hernia, high blood pressure, etc.
- It is always advisable to consult Yoga therapist while performing Yog.
Rules to follow after practicing Yoga poses
- Take your bath after 10-15 minutes of Yoga session.
- Avoid to take food just after Yoga session.
- Don’t put off your clothes just after Yoga classes.