Naturopathy and Diabetes Mellitus
Diabetes, being a nutritional disorder, characterize by an abnormally elevated level of blood sugar and excretion of excess glucose through urine. It results from lack of insulin which leads to abnormalities in carbohydrate metabolism as well as metabolism of protein and Fat that leads to type1 diabetes and type2 diabetes. Nature cure has the power to control diabetes at the earliest.
Nature Cure treatment to lower down blood sugar
- Mud Therapy is beneficial for hyperglycemic patients.
- Hydrotherapy: Hot and Cold Fomentation over abdomen, Cold hip bath, Hot and cold hip bath, Wet abdomen pack, spinal bath. All these form an important part of treatment. Enema thoroughly cleansed the colon and helps the bowel to assume normal characteristics.
- Bathing in cold water greatly increases the circulation and enhances the capacity of the muscles to utilize sugar.
- Massage Therapy helps to energizes and revitalizes the whole body.
- Sun Bath: Water kept in brown bottle and exposed to sun rays for at least 8 hours in half cup, dose twice a day after meal is also found beneficial.
- Exercise, especially morning walk a good remedies diabetic patients
Alternative Treatment for Diabetes
- Diabetes Overview
- Yoga for Diabetes
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
- Diabetes and Homeopathy
- Unani Treatment and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Naturopathy
- Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Diet for Diabetes
- Diabetes Preventions