Unani and Arthritis
Unani medicine plays a major role in curing of arthritis. Unani is a form of complementary medicine that has diverse functions in the treatment of arthritis.
- Make a fine powder of 25 gram each of Ajwain Khurasani, Madar flower, Sonth, and Suranjan talkh and add 300 ml. of Sesame oil and boil the mixture until the powder is brunt. Strain the product and kept it in a bottle. Massage the product gently with lukewarm oil on the joints. The result is pleasurable and unani remedy for arthritis.
- Boil 50 gram of Arand root in 2 litres of water and reduce it to a half a litre. Strain it properly and mix with 250 ml. of Sesame oil. Boil till the water evaporates and only oil left remains. Massage the product gently with lukewarm oil on the joints to reduce swelling, inflammation and stiffness.
- Boil 4 Dahtura fruits in 250 ml. of Mustard oil until the fruits are brunt. Strain it and take the product in a bottle. Massage it with lukewarm oil on the affected joints to get good results.
- Make a fine powder of 30 gram each of Asgand, Suranjan, Ispand and Khulanjan. Make a fine powder of the mixture and preserve it properly. Take 3 gram of it with water twice a day.
- Take a 20 gram each of Ajwain Khurasani, Black peeper, Elva and Burunt Suhaga. Make a fine powder of first four drugs, mix with sufficient quantity of pulp of gheekuwar and make Bengal gram size pills. 4 pills with water twice a day is recommended for arthritic patients.
Alternative Treatment for Arthritis