Diet and Obesity-Reduce Weight Naturally
The excellent therapy to reduce the weight is less eating and more exercise. Such patients should start their treatment with liquid diet. During juice diet, a glass water mixed with half lemon juice should be taken 3 to 4 times a day. After liquid diet one time fruit diet and one time dalia and vegetable should be taken for a week. Thereafter, whole wheat chapatti and boiled vegetable should be taken. This process should be repeated after every 15 days. Prefer more fruits and vegetables, salad and sprouts to overcome the weight problem. As a weight control advice, restrict the use of sweets, heavy and oily foods. With the diet therapy and diet chart alone, the treatment of obesity is incomplete. Diet can combat obesity.
Dietary Guidelines and Tips to Reduce Weight
The following diet information are effective natural diet for obesity.
- Morning :One glass water +lemon juice + 2 spoon of honey, consider as weight loss diet.
- Breakfast :Sprouts (Moong + Methi) or any one Seasonal fruit or Fruit juice
- Lunch :Whole wheat roti – 1 or 2 + boiled vegetable (Lauki, Tinda, Taroi, Parval etc.) without spices+ Salad, + Chhachh – 1 glass
- Mid afternoon: Coconut water or dry fruits or lemon tea or vegetable soup
- Evening :One glass water + Lemon juice + 2 tsf honey or Veg. Soup – 1 glass
- Dinner : As in lunch
Alternative Treatment for Obesity
- Obesity Overview
- Yoga for Obesity
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Obesity
- Obesity and Homeopathy
- Obesity and Naturopathy
- Unani & Siddha Treatment
- Home Remedy for Obesity
- Diet for Obesity
- Obesity Prevention