Depression and Naturopathy
Depression is most prevalent of all emotional disorders. Depression increases markedly at the old stage. Nature cure treats depression through diet, physical exercise, scientific relaxation and meditation.
- Nutritional therapy to build brain chemicals such as serotonin and norepinephrine.
- Whole grains and green vegetables are needed to cure depression
- Preferred good mood foods like whole grain, bread, bananas, oranges and grape fruits. • Banana is good for depression as it contains magnesium. • Oranges and grapefruits are valuable in depression.
- Tea, coffee, beverages, soft drinks, white sugar, food colourings, chemical additives and strong condiments should be avoided. • Apple I nerve tonic and recharge the nerves with new energy and life
- Cashewnut is good remedy for depression.
- Asparagus is beneficial in the treatment of depression.
- Cardamom is a useful product for depression.
- Lemon balm is effective in the treatment of mental depression.
- Roses are useful in depression.
- Proper exercise also play greater role in the cure of depression.
- Exercise improves the function of the Autonomic Nervous.
- Adequate rest, relaxation, and meditation are essential to overcome depression
Alternative Treatment for Depression
- Depression Overview
- Yoga for Depression
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Depression
- Depression and Homeopathy
- Depression and Naturopathy
- Home Remedy for Depression
- Diet for Depression
- Depression Prevention