Home Remedy for Constipation Cure and Treatment
Home Remedy can cure constipation naturally. It means one can find natural constipation relief through the items that is present in kitchen or at home. Here few constipation home remedies are mentioned to tackle constipation naturally and herbally.
Home remedy and constipations
- Take warm milk before going to bed.
- Bael fruit is excellent for constipation.
- Guava provides roughage and gives relief from constipation.
- 3 tsp of castor oil in milk may help in chronic constipation.
- Drinking 3-4 glasses of water early morning helps in bowel movement and normal stool.
- Add more fibrous fruits and leafy green vegetables in your diet.
- Taking 2tsp of molasses is good to treat constipation.
- Sleep at least 6-8 hours.
- Proper cooked vegetables should consume.
- Eat only whenever you are feeling hungry.
- Use spices like cumin, turmeric and coriander, all helps to digest your food.
- Avoid non-veg, deep fried, junk food etc.
- Cabbage juice is beneficial in treating constipation.
- Heat some dry grapes in milk, drink it after straining, a natural remedy for constipation.
- Spiegel seeds + warm milk + sugar good for constipation.
- Water + Epsom salt in the ratio of 2: 1 helps to ease constipation.
- Pear is helpful in chronic constipation.
- More fibrous nature of orange easily digests the food and helps in bowel movement.
- Fruits like papaya and figs act like as cleanser for the bowel.
- Fennel seeds are beneficial in the treatment of constipation.
Alternative Treatment for Constipation
- Constipation Overview
- Yoga for Constipation
- Unani Remedy and Cure for Constipation
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Constipation
- Constipationand Homeopathy
- Constipation and Naturopathy
- Home Remedy for Constipation
- Diet for Constipation
- Constipation Prevention