Naturopathy and Constipation
Constipation is a common disturbance of the digestive system where the bowel didn’t move properly. Constipation is a common problem of elderly people of age 60 plus where use of laxative is frequent. Appendicitis, rheumatism, arthritis, high blood pressure, cataract and cancer are the diseases where chronic constipation is a predisposing factor. In Constipation, fruits diet for a week is preferable.
Nature Cure Treatment for Constipation
- The observance of regular hours for meal, elimination and sleep, balanced diet, and sufficient exercise are essential in the treatment of constipation.
- The most important factor in curing constipation is natural and simple diet.
- Regular drinking of water is essential as it clean the system.
- All fruits except banana and jack fruits are beneficial in the treatment of constipation.
- Pear is regarded as one of the best laxative fruits.
- Guava due to roughage helps in the normal evacuation of the bowel.
- Grapes contain cellulose, sugar and organic acid that make them a laxative food.
- Drinking lukewarm water with lime juice is a highly effective remedy for constipation.
- Copper vessel water is too beneficial for constipation.
- Linseed is extremely useful in difficult cases of constipation.
- The bowel may be cleansed daily through enema.
- A cold friction bath is also useful in curing constipation.
- Exercise is beneficial to ease the constipation.
Alternative Treatment for Constipation
- Constipation Overview
- Yoga for Constipation
- Unani Remedy and Cure for Constipation
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Constipation
- Constipationand Homeopathy
- Constipation and Naturopathy
- Home Remedy for Constipation
- Diet for Constipation
- Constipation Prevention