Ayurvedic Remedy and Cure for Constipation
- Soak the mix of Amaltas fruit + Tamarind, keep it overnight, before drinking mashed and filter it. This is the good ayurvedic remedy for constipation.
- 10-20 ml fruit juice twice a day is useful in curing constipation.
- Increased the use of coconut oil, especially in diet as it is the effective ayurvedic treatment for constipation.
- 5 ml ghee along with warm milk may be taken at bed time with sugar. It is a good natural remedy for constipation.
- Spinach juice relieves from chronic constipation.
- Isabgol(Plantago ovata) and vitis vinifera boiled with milk take the mix at bed time with 5 ml ghee. It is ayurvedic remedy for sluggish bowel movements.
- Triphala powder is an excellent cleanser and natural colon cleanser for constipation.
- Warm lemon juice helps in clearing motion and constipation problems.
- Aloe vera juice cleanses the intestine and relief from constipation.
- Isabguha or psyllium husk is quite effective for constipation treatment.
- Rhuharb cures chronic constipation and use as constipation remedy.
- Bael fruit, an ayurvedic food, is helpful in removing waste from the body.
- As an herbal medicine for acute constipation, it is better to take the ripe fruit of Belleric Myroblan.
- Cassia is a good remedy in the treatment of constipation.
- Castor oil is beneficial for the disease.
- Chicory, a natural laxative, used as ayurvedic medicine for constipation.
- Haritak, an ayurvedic herb, helpful for treating constipation.
- Spices like cumin seeds, coriander, and turmeric powder easily digested the foods. All these are good ayurvedic product for constipation.
Alternative Treatment for Constipation