Ayurvedic Tips for High Blood Sugar
The ayurvedic treatment has greater application and importance in curing of High Blood Sugar. The various components and mixtures of ayurveda are helpful in fighting Blood Sugar level.
Ayurveda and High Blood Sugar
- Juice of bitter gourd or Rose apple, Bel and Neem may be taken on empty stomach daily: best remedy for High Blood Sugar.
- Turmeric is a useful remedy for High Blood Sugar.
- Take twice a day before lunch and dinner, the mixture of 1/2 teaspoon of ground bay leaf + 1/2 teaspoon turmeric + 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel; control sugar in blood thereby effective for High Blood Sugar.
- 100 gm Grind seeds of Methi + turmeric 50gm + white pepper with a glass of milk twice a day
- powder of rose apple stone twice a day
- Amalaki Churna (500mg) + Turmeric Powder (500mg) + Naag Bhasma (125mg) may be taken with honey.
- Take a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves + 10 neem leaves + 10 belpatras in the empty stomach reduces the content of sugar in blood.
- Copper vessel water in the morning is also useful.
- Bel leaves has anti-diabetic characteristic, take it with black pepper
- Garlic contains allicin that reduce sugar level and help in breaking of cholesterol.
- The leaves of Jamun have power to control conversion of starch into sugar.
- Onion has low sugar characteristics
- The other useful herbs that is beneficial for diabetes are: Jambhul, Gurmar, Sagar gota, Shilájit, Triphala, Gurmar Leaves, Nayantatra, and Sagar gota
High Blood Sugar Lifestyle
- Skip sleeping at day time
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Take care of your ENT parts
- Follow exercise regularly
- Do Yoga
- Take extra care of your food
- Make your dietary chart
- Blood Sugar Overview
- Yoga and Blood Sugar
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Blood Sugar
- Blood Sugar and Homeopathy
- Natural Treatment for Blood Sugar
- Home Remedies for and Blood Sugar
- Diet and Blood Sugar
- Precautions and Preventions of Blood Sugar