Ayurvedic Treatment for High Blood Pressure
Anger, anxiety, stress, tension, frustration and irritability leads to mal-adaptation of the endocrine system, which causes conditions like high blood pressure. High BP leads to untimely death in the society, if control and management is not taken at the appropriate time. The increasing number of high Blood Pressure patients in the general public shows that we are neglecting the nature and turning to unnatural modern lifestyle. Ayurvedic herbs and blood pressure remedy are well known since the time immemorial. Here, few of the ayurvedic as well as natural remedies for high blood pressure is given.
- Celery (ajwain) lowers pressure by reducing blood concentration of stress hormones that caused blood vessels to constrict. It is a good natural high blood pressure treatment.
- Indian gooseberry (amla) is effective to lower high blood pressure. Amla and honey should be taken every morning as an herbal blood pressure remedy.
- Lemon contains Vitamin C that prevents capillary fragility.
- Watermelon is a good safeguard against blood pressure and helps in dilating the blood pressure.
- Boiled potato is effective in reducing blood pressure.
- Vegetables contain magnesium that eases from hypertension.
- Calcium and Potassium helps to remove sodium thereby control the working of vascular system.
- Vitamin C is effective in controlling hypertension.
- Olive oil in diet contains monounsaturated fat that lower both systolic as well as diastolic pressure.
- In diet, the person should take 20% carbohydrate, 10 to 15 % protein and 60-65 vegetables.
- Herbs like Sarpagandha ( Rauwolfia serpentina), Brahmi ( Bacopa monnieri), Shankapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Chandana ( Santalum album), etc. can be taken. All are effective ayurvedic cure and treatment for hypertension.
- Vegetables and fruits in plenty
- Do exercise regularly to control your weight.
- Herbs like aloe gel, barberry, katuka, gotu kola, calamus, valerian, skullcap, cayenne, myrrh, motherwort, hawthorn and jatamamsi should be given priority as these are known ayurvedic high Blood Pressure solution,
- Finest way to control BP is the use of garlic (1 mg of garlic thrice a day), mustard and onion.
- Crushed clove + Honey twice a week.
- Take warm milk + saraswat powder.
- Ashwagandha preparations too used in case of hypertension.
Alternative Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Overview
- Yoga and High Blood Pressure
- Ayurvedic Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- Natural Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- Diet and High Blood Pressure
- Precautions and Preventions of High Blood Pressure s