Anti Aging Skin Care Treatment
Premature aging of skin is caused due to lesser moisture, hard water, wind and reduction in formation of new cells. Exposure to sun and cold, smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet, stress, chemicals, excessive bathing, and anxiety are some of the factor that too caused aging. Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis and Seborrhea also responsible for aging of skin.
Treatment for premature skin aging/Skin Care Tips
- Massage the face with ghee and coconut oil before bed time as it revitalizes your skin.
- Use sun glass as it will protect the skin area around eyes.
- Take adequate sleep as it helps in rejuvenation and re-enrgises the skin.
- Grated cucumber is also recommended as face pack that lightens skin discoluration.
- For healthy skin as well as healthy aging, regular exercise is must.
- Applying of fresh Aloe Vera is also beneficial to keep skin healthy and eliminate appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply the mixture of Honey + 1 tsp of rose water on the dry skin diminishes facial wrinkles, and fight skin aging.
- Solution of Egg Yolk + Honey is good remedy for dry skin and protects skins from premature signs of aging.
- Food rich in minerals, protein and vitamin is beneficial for dry skin and give more youthful look.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables tone up your skin and add brightness to appearance.
Alternative Treatment for Anti Aging
- Anti Aging Overview
- Tips For Anti Aging
- Anti-Aging Foods
- Best Foods High in Antioxidants
- Best Anti Aging fruits
- Anti Aging Supplements and Vitamins
- Herbs for Anti-Aging
- Anti Aging Skin Care Treatment
- Home Remedy for Anti Aging
- Anti Aging Treatment and Prevention