Anti Aging Treatment and Prevention
- A healthy lifestyle, low intake of calorie, proper and balanced diet along with anti aging supplements and vitamins help in slow down aging. For having a diseases free life, focus must be on good nutrition, stress management mechanism and a fine balance of exercise regime in the form of treatment. To minimize the impact of aging, following treatments and preventions can be used.
- Caloric Restriction: low intake of calorie can delay aging by extending the healthy life span, maintaining youth, vigor and vitality.
- Nutritional supplements: Supplements in the form of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, may be taken to reduce the intensity of aging.
- Hormonal therapies: Human growth hormone can be used as anti aging treatment and beneficial in muscles mass increase, immune system and strength.
- Garlic stimulates liver and digestive functions, tone up the skin and prevent from heart disease.
- Siberian ginseng strengthens the immune system and ease stress. Ginseng is too useful for memory loss and chronic fatigue.
- Ginkgo exceptionally knows for multi-functions such as reduces the signs of Alzheimer’s, depression blood clot, heart disease and stroke.
- Bananas, almonds and coconut play vital role for nervous system and sleeping disorders.
- Gotu kola is beneficial to treat memory loss, anxiety and insomnia.
- Healthy diet, proper exercise, stress and anxiety management and control on smoking and beverages can increase longevity.
- Exercise helps to form new blood cells, increase appetite and strengthen our digestive system.
- Traditional moisturizers bring anti aging features.
- Spa like destination spa, resort spa, day spa, health spa, medical spa, beauty spa etc. all rejuvenates the body at various levels thereby cure from different diseases and ailments.
Alternative Treatment for Anti Aging