Homeopathy and Allergy Treatment
Homeopathy is one of the components of alternative medicine where promising treatment is possible for allergy. Homeopathy medicine is highly effective for allergy treatment as it has the capacity to ease the affected parts. Homeopathy cure for allergy is a well known fact in the medical science. Homeopathy lessens for allergies by enhancing the immune system against the allergens. For suitability of homeopathic medicine, it is better to conduct to a homeopath or homeopathy physician.
- Allium cepa is used to relieve nasal congestion and burning, especially recommended for autumn allergy.
- Arsenicum album’s remedy is helpful for running nose and nasal allergy.
- For swollen eyes, use Euphrasia
- Ferrum phosphoricum is effective for inflammation of runny eyes.
- Gelsemium is needed in case of sneezing and watery nose
- Nux vomica may bring relief for strong cough and can also be used with allergic asthma.
- Sabadilla is suggested for sneezing and watery discharge nose.
- For burning and itching, use of Wyethia, is a wise step.
- Cebadilla seed is recommended when the person is suffering from sneezing, dry nose and dry cough.
- Green tea is a good treatment to overcome allergy symptoms and gain natural health.
Alternative Treatment for Allergy
- Allergy Overview
- Yoga for Allergy
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Allergy
- Allergy and Homeopathy
- Allergy and Naturopathy
- Home Remedy for Allergy
- Food Allergy
- Allergy Prevention