Homeopathic Remedies for Acidity
Acidity is associated with regurgitation of acid peptic gastric juice into esophagus. Burning discomfort moves up and down the chest starting from the stomach. In case of serious heart burn, it radiates to the sides of the chest, neck or angle of the jaw. Homeopathy medicines can be used as lifestyle tips for acidity, flatulence and indigestion.
- Acetic acid is given when feeling of vomiting is common after every meal. The patients also feel insatiable burning thrust.
- Capsicum is recommended when burning in throat, tongue, vomiting; and intense craving for stimulants is common.
- Nux vomica-helps to tone the digestive organs help to lessen gastric problems.
- Pulsatilla is given to the patient who is thirstless with great dryness of mouth and better in open air; weeping disposition; mild, gentle, affectionate, yielding
- Kali bichromicum is prescribed in case of reflux acidity.
- Carbo vegetabilis is quite useful in acidity.
- China officinalis lessen the burning sensation in the stomach.
- Lycopodium is suitable for chronic congestion of the stomach.
- Few other medicines which can also be used for heartburn if the stomach matches: Magnesia carbonica, Natrum phosphoricum, Anacardium orientale, Calcarea carbonica, Cantharis, Carbo vegetable, Cinchonna officinalis, Discorea, Robina and Sepia. The above homeopathic medicines are beneficial for gastric disease, dyspepsia and acidity.
Alternative Treatment for Acidity
- Acidity Overview
- Yoga for Acidity
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Acidity
- Acidity and Homeopathy
- Acidity and Naturopathy
- Home Remedies for Acidity
- Diet for Acidity
- Acidity Preventions