Beat Summer and Sunburn through Foods, Fruits and Diet
Watermelon the best summer fruit
- Having 92% of water, with Zero calorie, Zero fat and Zero cholesterol.
- Watermelon contains Potassium that helps to release kidney toxins.
- It is rich source of Vitamin C and A which enable skin to heal wounds and injuries.
- Enhance your immunity due to containing vitamin C.
- Having thiamine, known for appetizer thereby helps indigestion.
- Watermelon is abundant with water, fibre, lycopene that minimize the impact of Ultra Violet rays.
- Watermelon is known as the best thrust quencher.
- Watermelon is the enemy of summer and heat.
Sunburn remedies through coconut
- Coconut water is a thirst quencher, appetizer, and provide cool and calm.
- Being a diuretic in nature, effective for kidney problems.
- Coconut provides coolness to the body and cleanses the urinary bladder.
- In scorching summer, fever, burning sensation, the coconut juice provide extra cooling effect.
- Coconut water is bladder purifier and thirst quencher.
- Coconut water is good for hyperacidity and an effective cooling agent.
- It is the most pious fruit.
Mango prevents sunburn
- Mango is full of vitamins, nutrients, fibre, carotenoids, antioxidants, omega-3 and 6, etc.
- Develop your immune system because of having vitamin C.
- It is rich in Vitamin A which helps to glow skin and rubbing its pulp over skin make its complexion fair.
- It contains enzymes like magneferin, katechol oxidase and lactase that aids in digestion.
- Mango is the king of fruit.
Gooseberry (Amla) protects against sunburn
- Gooseberry due to high contain of vitamin C, develop your immunity, balance stomach acidity, strengthen the liver.
- Gooseberry is good for skin, promotes healthy hair and good for hair pigmentation.
- Due to Amla’s powerful cooling effect, it is an efficient remedy for Diarrhoea and Dysentery.
- Since it contains 80% water, along with vitamin C, fibres, proteins, etc. , it is used as remedy for fever, indigestion, liver disorders, gastro problems that are generally common in summer.
- Amla reduces acidity, and digestive problems.
- Amla is a good appetizer.
- Gooseberry is the Indian sacred tree.
Soybeans as a natural coolant
- Abundant protein helps to ward off summer and scorching.
- Soybeans and soy foods reduce LDL cholesterol and coronary artery disease risk.
- Soy-protein shakes helps to achieve fast weight loss.
- Soybean contains isoflavones prevent damage to cells caused bysunlight.
Corn is full fibre
- Corn reduces stress because it is rich in Vitamin B.
- Corn is popular for fibre that strongly solve the problems of constipation, piles and hemorrhoids.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), which helps with physiological functions
Buttermilk removes sun tan
- Butter milk contains lactic acid which helps in softening, brightening and exfoliating skin.
- It protect you from sunburn when applied the mix of butter milk and tomato over the skin Buttermilk improves digestion and reduces Kapha and vata.
Pimples and tan home remedies
- Apricot helps your skin and face from acne, pimples and skin breakouts due to presence of iron, vitamin C, potassium and fibre.
- Apricot is a rich source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- Raw apricot should be avoided strictly.
Cardamom (Elaichi), an instant cooler
- Cardamom acts as a good coolant.
- Elaichi is tonic for digestive syystem and having detoxifying properties thereby cleanse the body.
- Improves digestion and helps who suffers in gas and Flatulence.
- Cardamom gives relief from acidity, heartburn and an appetizer.
Peaches good for fair complexion
- Peaches are good for stomach ulcers, colitis and kidney disease beacause of high fibre content.
- Peaches make your skin healthy and give add the fair complexion.