Ginger Tea is very effective for Winter season. It is helpful in beating Cold, Cough, Blocked nose and Fever. It and stimulate the liver to remove toxin from the bloodstream. It is recommended to take one cup of Ginger tea after meals for menstrual disorders. It also aid digestion, a good home remedy for nausea, respiratory and digestive infections. regular use of it also ease flatulence.
Image courtesy of thepathtraveler / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Crushed Dry Ginger: 15 gram.
Water: 200 ml
Honey: 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 1tsp
Method of Preparation
Wash the dry ginger and scrape its skin properly. Crush it and boil in water for 7-10 minutes. Strain it and put honey and lemon juice. It is better to take hot to have good impact.
You may also like to read :
- Ginger-A Universal Medicine
- Top 10 Anti Aging Foods
- Tips to Stay Younger Longer
- Yoga for Personality Development
- Fasting, Weight loss, Health, Juice fasting and Benefits
- Home Remedies – Herbal and Ayurvedic
- Herbs for Beauty
- Care your Heart through Yoga
- Yoga-Panacea for Diabetes