In the modern lifestyle, infertility is gradually spreading its tentacles. The most important factor for infertility is Ovulation disorders but there are other causes, which contribute to the condition too. For infertility, only women are not responsible. In 40% cases, the causes of infertility is Male, 40% credit goes to female where both male and female are responsible for 10% cases. Siddha medicine, which is also known as ‘Siddha Vaidya’ has many therapeutic values in curing and treating of infertility. .
Female infertility causes
There may be many reasons of infertility. Some of the important factors are being below:
- Problems in fallopian tube
- Ovulation disorders (It is the most important factor for infertility. )
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOD)
- Early menopause
- Medications (thyroid problems, diabetes, excess caffeine intake, cancer)
- Benign uterine fibroids
- Pelvic adhesions
- Stress and anxiety that lead to psychosomatic disorders.
- Cervicitis where the discharge kills the sperms.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Sperm infections (viral)
- Vaginal infections
- Venereal diseases.
Siddha for infertility
In Siddha, infertility is termed as ‘Maladu’ where the mother is unable to get pregnant. There are six types of Maladu:
- Kaga maladu: No issues after two babies.
- Kathalii maladu: No issues after one baby.
- Kanma maladu: Frequent abortions. No issues.
- Aan maladu: It means weightless sperm.
- Pen maladu: Bleeding during each menstrual cycle where bleeding may be yellow, pus and urine
- Niranthara maladu: Obesity
Siddha treatment for infertility
Siddha treats infertility as per the conditions of the individual person. Both external and internal medicines are used to cure infertility.
- Medicines like Churnas, Kashayas, Legiyams, Mezugus, Kuligais and Arishtams are used in the treatment. These medications ensure maturation of follicles and proper development of egg.
- Chendoorams and Parpams are used for positive results.
- It is advisable that the patient should continue the medicines for six months.
- All these medicines along with good diets are helpful enhance your sexual urge and stamina.
Sddha tips to cure infertility
- One should try to bring all the three dhosas in equilibrium state.
- Certain yoga should be practiced after the consultation of yoga expert.
- Prefer those diets, which are beneficial to make your dhosas normal.
- Siddha medicated oils and fumigations are beneficial.
- Psychological aspects comprising physical and mental domains are utmost important.
- Sexual overindulgence should be avoided.
- Do yoga and meditation to contend stress and anxiety.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- One should eat quinoa as it boosts the estrogenic activity. Pineapple is also good for overall health of ovum.
Best foods for fertility
Eating a balanced diet will be helpful to manage infertility. Here the list of diet is given, which are important to prevent infertility
- Organically fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums and pears. Dry fruits are equally important.
- Drinking of coconut water is extremely beneficial.
- Paneer and lassi
- Whole grains and moong dal
- soaked walnut
- Vegetable of banana
- Some foods like milk, mango milkshake, ajwain powder, date milk shake, broccoli and asaparagus are good for overall development of reproductive tissues.