Spondylitis is a serious and painful condition of spine, which is common among youth and aged population. But, it is more rampant in the youth. These days, Spondylitis is slowing engulfing the computer professionals who are facing the condition of tech stress due to Spondylitis and associated problems like back pain, slip disc, neck pain, shoulder pain, etc. Because of chronic back pain, it hinders physical movement and puts greater impacts upon day to day activities and productivity. Ankylosing spondylitis can bring depression and anxiety.
Symptoms of Spondylitis
- Severe back pain
- Chronic inflammation in the lower back
- Mobility reduction
- Weight gain
- Bowel problems
- Pain in the neck, shoulder and heel
- Gradually affecting the entire spine
Causes of Spondylitis
- Hereditary factor
- Faulty lifestyle
- Long hours of sitting job
- Poor digestion
Tests and diagnosis for spondylitis
- Blood Test
- Medical history
- Physical examination
Complications of Spondylitis
- Spinal stiffness
- Eyes redness
- Cardiac problems
- Neurological disease
- Breathing congestion
- Weight gain
- Lifestyle related disorders
7 Best tips to cure Spondylitis
There are many ways to treat Spondylitis. Here are the descriptions of 7 surprising ways to treat and cure Spondylitis naturally and without any side effects. This is not necessary to follow all the mentioned Seven Alternative medicine Tips for the said condition. In fact, by practicing or taking any of the Alternative treatments will help you to solve the problems of Spondylitis.
1. Yoga for spondylitis cure
As far as Spondylitis is concerned, yoga is one of the best therapies to treat and prevent it. Yoga can play a pivotal role in the prevention and management of Spondylitis because the entire mechanism of yoga philosophy revolves around breathing whereas breathing is utmost important in Spondylitis treatment. Yoga is a panacea for reducing spinal stiffness and enhancing spinal flexibility because of its point specific muscular action. Some of the best yoga poses for treatment and prevention of Ankylosing spondylitis are:
- Supta Pawanamuktasana
- Ardha chakrasana
- Nadishodana Pranayama
2.Naturopathy for spondylitis relief
- Hydrotherapy alternatively hot and cold
- Some natural seeds and plants products such as celery seeds, devil’s claw, willow bark are good for Spondilitis.
- Proper food habits, it is better to consult a dietician to prevent acidity and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
3. Ayurveda for spondylitis treatment
- The application of turmeric paste on the affected region is useful in relieving of pain.
- The use of Giloy is helpful in easing the inflammation.
- Vitex negundo helps to relieve pain.
- The resinous extract of Boswellia serrata is effective in alleviating inflammation.
- Regular eating of dry ginger is used against pain.
- Ashwagandha and Methi are good for it.
4. Homeopathy medicines for spondylitis
The following homeopathic medicines are recommended in the treatment of Spondilitis. However, such medicines should only be taken after the consultation of a good physician.
- Calc carb
- Calc phos
- Phos acid
- Sulphur and Symphytum
- Kali Carbonicum
- Radium Brom
- Rhus Toxicodendron
- Calcarea Phosphoricum
- Aesculus hippocastanum
5. Home Remedy for spondylitis
- The mix of ginger and black pepper is helpful.
- The application of warm mustard oil is beneficial.
- The application of warm pure mustard oil and garlic is effective to ease pain.
- The regular use of boil milk along with turmeric for a week helps to manage and control it.
- The drinking of Amla and Aloe Vera juices is good for the health of spine.
- Castor oil and milk are useful for spondylitis.
6. Best diet for spondylitis
- After consultation with your doctor, take balanced diet after the keeping the view of alkanity and acidity.
- Take more and more quantity of water (3-4 litres).
- Taking of vinegar and honey shows good result in this case.
- Drinking of water keeping overnight in a copper vessel is beneficial.
- Take adequate quantity of vitamin A and C.
- Eating of pears, apples, berries, etc., will be helpful.
- Supplements in the form of omega-3 oils, calcium, magnesium and sodium are effective.
- The intake of fibre and roughage should be encouraged.
7. Best prevention tips for spondylitis
- Spinal examination time to time should be given importance.
- It is better to be in comparatively warm place.
- Avoid cold and dampness.
- Don’t lift heavy things.
- Injuries should be minimized.
- For sleeping, hard bed should be used.
- Avoid stress and anxiety.
- Try to keep yourself away from the tech-related stress.
- Don’t sit with computer over long hours.
- It is better to avoid animal fats.
- Beverages should be discouraged.
- No Alcohol.