What is wheatgrass?
What’s the use of wandering here and there for your ailments? There is a unique juice in the lap of nature, which is known as the diseases destroyer. It is none other than wheatgrass juice. Very few people know about the relevance and significance of this juice. It has the power to cure and treat more or less all diseases and disorders directly or indirectly. Wheatgrass juice is considered as the wonder medicine of nature and a beautiful gift to the humanity. It increases your strength, vigor your health and promote overall well-being.
Nutritional facts of wheatgrass juice
It has plenty of nutrients. It is surprised to know that the juice contains 98 of 102 earth elements found in soil. It has all minerals, which are known to us. It has double of vitamin A as carrot and double of vitamin C as orange. The juice is rich in vitamin B complex and great source of protein including 17 amino acid, calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, potassium and 70% chlorophyll. Due to the presence of chlorophyll, its medicinal benefits reached at the zenith. It is 100% Natural Food Supplement and reservoir of nutrients. That’s why, it is known as superfood or miracle food. It has enough amounts of antioxidants, phyto-nutrients and enzymes.
How to use wheatgrass?
Both wheatgrass and its juice should be consumed immediately i.e. within 10 to 15 minutes. Its juice shouldn’t be contain the ingredients of other matter. It is recommended to use it empty stomach in the morning so to absorb maximum of its nutrients in the blood stream for extracting its benefits. One shouldn’t use the powdered or the refrigerated form of it.
Wonder benefits of wheatgrass
- Boosts the liver health: It is just acts like as panacea for the overall health of liver and a great detoxifier.
- Cleanses the body from pollutants: Wheatgrass contains powerful enzymes and bio-chemical substances that help to neutralize pollutants, toxins, heavy metals, radiation, substances causing cancer. It also purifies and cleanses your blood due the presence of excess amount of chlorophyll.
- Best source of chlorophyll: The grass is the best source of chlorophyll in the nature. Chlorophyll is the life line for the plant kingdom. Chlorophyll plays a vital role in the overall smooth functioning of blood, cardiovascular system and other organs.
- Helps in slow down aging process: The juice of it contains enzymes that break down super-oxide dismutase into simpler compounds thus helps in slowing the aging process.
- Antibacterial: The juice is antibacterial in nature and prevents the growth of unfriendly bacteria in the body.
- Skin care: It is good for skin health as it discourages itching, burning, eczema when the wheatgrass is used as ointments. It reduces the probability of acne, pimples and wrinkles.
- Toxins neutralizer: It is one of the best means to neutralize toxins in the body due to the presence of chlorophyll.
- Manages diabetes: Chlorophyll helps to improve the problems of sugar in blood thus good for diabetic patients.
- Healthy heart: The juice smooth the function of the heart due to chlorophyll, thus ensures better cardiovascular mechanism.
- Good for lungs: It minimises the negative impacts caused by acidic gases in the lungs as chlorophyll facilitates haemoglobin production.
- Brain health: The juice is beneficial for brain as it releases more oxygen to the head region on account of chlorophyll.
- Improves sex power: The presence of adequate amount of magnesium in chlorophyll ensures proper functioning of certain enzymes thus restore sex hormones in the body. It increases your libido and sexual power. Regular intake of it gives you more confidence and stamina.
- Dental care: Wheatgrass juice prevents tooth decay and may do away with toothache. It is also helpful to release toxins from gums.
- Hair care: It prevents greying of hair due to the presence of abundant minerals.
- Weight Loss: It reduces appetite and longing of foods thus helpful in the management of obesity and fat burning.
- Control dandruff: Massage the juice over your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes followed by washing it with fresh water.
- Cures constipation: It regulates the functioning of bowels, on the other hand magnesium keep the bowel smooth. All these help better digestion and absorption, which ultimately good for easing of constipation.
- Treats joint pains: Chlorophyll fights inflammation and helpful in treating of arthritis.
- Enhances the beauty of your nails: The adequate amount of iron in wheatgrass helps in better circulation of oxygen and gives a new life to your nails.
- Prevents body odor: It washes out toxins and waste products from mouth, skin and the entire body. It acts as a natural deodorizer.
- Stabilizes lipid levels: It helps to manage cholesterol by stabilizing lipid percentage in the body.
- Reduces fatigue symptoms: It supplies adequate amount of oxygen into the body and helps in proper functioning of cells, tissues, organs and organ systems. It fresh and refresh the body mechanism that reduces the intensity of fatigue.
- Body de-stress: It manages your stress to certain extent due to vitamin B, which is helpful in overcoming of anxiety. Iron presence helps to combat depression, especially in women.
- Prevents painful menstrual cycles: It is the reservoir of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, which gives you an added advantage during the MC period when the body seems to be exhausted from nutrition’s.
- Get rid of bad breath: It is beneficial to prevent bad breaths.