- Imparts sexual energy like a horse
- Has anti-aging property
- Fatigue treatment and strength
- Mental problems solution
- Senile dementia treatment
- Recovery from prolonged illness
- Anti-impotence drug
- Herbal Viagra
- Over 100 herbal medicines with ashwagandha as a major ingredient
- Depression treatment
- Increase sperm count and sperm stronger
- For pre-mature ejaculation
- For lactation
- As a pain reliever
- Against tuberculosis infection
- For heart problems
- For high blood pressure
- Rheumatoid arthritis and gout
- In loss of memory
- Strengthens the male sex organ
- In erectile dysfunction
- For development of breast
- In diseases of uterus and urinary bladder
- For low back pain
Top benefits of ashwagandha
Image courtesy: Pixabay.com
- Anxiety and depression: Take ashwagandha powder (10gm) and Indian hemp (10gm). Mix it well and use with honey. It is good to fight anxiety and depression. It also increases appetite and makes the body strong.
- Increase sperm count: For this use fine powder of ashwagandha (50gm) and cow’s ghee (200gm). Mix it well and keep it in the container. Take 1 or ½ teaspoon with sweetened milk. It improves the quality and motility of the sperms and increases libido.
- For Nocturnal Emissions: To prevent nocturnal emission, use ashwagandha (10 gm), sataver (10 gm), pueraria tuberosa (10 gm) and sugar (30 gm). Now, mix and grind all together and add sugar afterwards. Take 1 or ½ teaspoon of it. It strengthens the body and subsides the symptoms of nocturnal emissions and joint pains.
- Prostatitis: Use ashwagandha (½ teaspoon), tiribulus terestrus (2 gm) and ash of tin (125 mg). Mix all together and take twice a day with milk. It looks after the
symptoms of prostatic hypertrophy, difficult micturition, burning micturition
and painful micturition in old age.
- Pre-mature ejaculation: Take Ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon), Ateracantha longifolia (½ teaspoon) and Musli powder (½ teaspoon). Now, mix it well and take with lukewarm sweetened milk. It prevents pre-mature ejaculation.
- Heart problems: Ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon) and Terminalia bellerica (½ teaspoon). Mix and take with little jaggery, twice a day with lukewarm water to combat cardiac pain.
- High blood pressure: Ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon), Sunflower seed powder (½ teaspoon), Giloy (1/4 teaspoon) and sugar(1teaspoon). Mix and take this, three times a day to cure high blood pressure.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Ashwagandha powder (2 gm) and Root of piper (2 gm). Mix and take this three times a day. Gout: Ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon), Suranjan(½ teaspoon) and Water(120 ml). Mix and boil with a covered vessel. Reduce till the water evaporates to 40 ml. Add honey and take twice a day. It cures gout.
- Loss of memory: Ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon) and Brahmi powder (½ teaspoon). Mix and take this with honey both in the morning and evening. It helps to enhance memory and concentration.
- Sterility: Ashwagandha fresh root fresh (½ teaspoon) and Giloy fresh (½ teaspoon). Make a decoction of both the fresh herbs and take for 9 days. It helps to conceive a woman.
- Leucorrhoea: Ashwagandha powder (50 gm), Lodhrapathani powder (40 gm) and Vidare powder (40 gm). Mix and take one teaspoon of this powder with milk twice a day, will help to cure leucorrhoea.
- Erectile dysfunction: Take Ashwagandha powder (1 teaspoon), cinnamon (1 teaspoon), Kuth (1teaspoon) and butter (8 teaspoon). Make a fine powder, use butter to make paste. Now massage twice a day sparing the gland penis. It overcomes erectile dysfunction.
- Lactation: Take (1/4 teaspoon) each of Ashwagandha, PuerariaTuberosa, Mulaithi or Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Sataver and sugar. Now, mix it and take with cow’s milk two times a day. It increases the lactation of the feeding mothers.
- Sleeplessness: To treat it, one can use Ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon) and sugar (½ teaspoon). Mix and take this one dose with sweetened milk at bed time. It will
induce dreamless sleep.
- Tubercular Infections: Ashwagandha powder (2 teaspoon), Piper longum (2 teaspoon), Honey (4 teaspoon), Sugar ( 4 teaspoon) and Ghee ( 4 teaspoon). Mix it well and take One teaspoonful twice a day in the morning and
evening. It is good for tuberculosis and strengthens the defence mechanism (immunity) and combat tubercular bacillus.