Mandukaparni is known since the ancient times to enhance intellect and wisdom. There are so many natural food stuffs, which resembles to our body parts such as apple seems to be like heart, bean is just like as kidney. It means, if you are eating bean, it is good for kidney and eating apple makes your heart in good condition. In the same way, Mandukaparni leaves resemble to our brain, thus taking of this ayurvedic medicinal plant is good for brain thereby helps to ensure wisdom and intellect. It is also one of the components in the formulation of much ayurvedic medicine. In Ayurveda, it is used as rejuvenating drug.
10 top benefits of mandukaparni
- Mandukaparni is full of bio-chemical substances such as heteroside, saponoside, asiaticoside, triterpene acids, indocentellocide, hydrocotylin, resin, pectic acid, vitamin-C, vellarin, brahmocide, brahminocide, brahmic acid, isobrahmic acid, betulic acid, etc.
- It is known for many medicinal benefits and uses such as nervine tonic, stomachic, soporific, cardiac tonic, carminative, sedative, laxative, alterative, alexiteric, tranquilizer, decogestant, immuno-stimulant and blood purifier.
- Skin diseases like eczema, erysipelas, leprotic ulcers are treated with the help of this ayurvedic herb.
- It is good for healthy hair. The massage of brahmi juice and coconut oil is helpful to stimulate the hair follicles thus prevent hair fall and greying of hair.
- It acts like as a tonic for your nerve. It also acts as mood elevator from the conditions like stress, anxiety, tension, depression etc.
- The mix of mandukaparni and chotakulpha is great to alleviate female sterility.
- Respiratory conditions like asthma, bronchitis, hiccups, etc. may be treated with the help of mandukaparni.
- It is beneficial in case of epilepsy. The mix of brahmi powder, Shankhpushpi powder, Mukta Pishti, Honey, etc. is useful in this case.
- The scientific research has accepted its relevance in cancer treatment. The modern science has also suggested it as a chemoprotective drug.
- It is also recommended for those patients, who have low RBC count. Besides, haemoglobin formation, it is for sugar, cholesterol, calcium, etc.
10 best uses of mandukaparni
- Mandukaparni is considered as brain food as it is helpful in the proper functioning of brain cells. It also energizes your brain.
- The problems of fatigue may be tackled out by it.
- It is good for mentally retarded children as it is helpful to enhance memory.
- In case of sleeplessness, it is given with cow milk.
- It helps to strengthen and strong your nerves.
- It is good for cognitive aspects.
- The regular eating of its leaves is helpful to solve the problems of stammering.
- The case of convulsion may be cured by using of it.
- In case if migraine and headache, it also give some relaxation.
- The problems of joint can also be alleviated by using this Ayurveda plant.
Mandukaparni capsule is good for brain, intellect and memory. In clinical trial, it has been found that the ayurvedic herb is good for mental alertness. It is beneficial for the nervous system and prevent nervous breakdown. It helps to improve blood circulation, longevity and also enhances the immunity of your body. Mandukaparni capsule can be purchased from Patanjali or Himalaya.
Mandukaparni side effects
- It should be taken only after the consultation with a physician.
- The heavy dose of it may lead to giddiness.
- It is suggested that boil or roasted leaves of it should be taken.