Know about piles or hemorrhoids
Piles are quite scaring, painful and irritating. I am sharing you this because I was one of the victims of this dreadful condition. When I was the student of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), I had gone through this painful state. Though the pain was not regular yet it recurs after a week or fortnight in the form of tiny reddish and spherical ball in the lower gastrointestinal area at external anus. I can’t express it in my words how it was soring and agonizing me, especially during releasing of stools. Sometimes, it was also distressing and frustrating. It hinders my study a lot. Gradually, it became fistula. I went through surgery but didn’t succeed. The second surgery was also not successful and simultaneously passing stool was getting painful. Then, one of my friends suggests me to try Homeopathy medicines for the problems. I consult a good homeopathic doctor of my area and he suggests me a few homeopathic medicines. It is for my surprises that within a week, it started showing positive results. After few months, I completely overcome this irritating problem.
What are piles?
Piles are small ball like structure that can be generally seen either in the outer or inner anus region. These reddish or yellow blackish tiny structures are nothing but accumulation of blood. They may cause discomfort in walking, sitting, driving and, especially while passing tools. Generally, piles are found inside the anus but in the severe condition, it protrudes outside. Sometimes with constipation patients, the skin surrounding the anus region also gets stretched and straining causes severe pain during passing stool. Such pains remain continued for days. It needs care and medical advice. In some cases, stool also passes through the piles.
Symptoms of piles
- Feeling pain while passing tools.
- In some cases, it is mild while in most of the cases it is irritating and severe.
- One may feel pain even hour after passing tools.
- Strain in the anal region.
- Feeling of dryness and parchedness in the anus region.
Causes of piles
- Stress and anxiety
- Faulty lifestyle
- Sedentary life
- Lesser physical activity
- Intake of lesser amount of roughage
- More intake of fast and junk foods, especially non-veg., oily food products
- More dependents upon carbohydrate
- Unsystematic dietary pattern.
Best homeopathy medicines for piles
Hemorrhoids can be treated or prevented completely by alternative medicines i.e. ayurveda, yoga, homeopathy, unani, etc. I consult my homeopathy doctor who prescribed me the following homeopathic medicines for piles.
- Hamamelis due to bleeding while passing stools.
- Ratanhia to control pain
- Nux Vomica because I was not so active during that period.
- Aesculus as I sometimes feel pain in the back.
Top 10 homeopathic medicines for piles
The list of following giving medicines is also beneficial in curing of piles. One can take after the consultation of a homeopathy physician.
- Aloe Socotrina: When the piles outside the anus and in the forms of tiny balls.
- Nux Vomica: If somebody has constipation along with piles.
- Hamamelis: If you are facing the problems of bleeding while passing stools.
- Ratanhia: For those who have severe pain.
- Aesculus: It is given those who have back pain.
- Aloe and Muriatic acid: These should be preferred in case of acute pain.
- Phosphorous in case of bleeding.
- Collinsonia if the case is associated with constipation.
- Calcarea: Piles with back pain
- Muriatic acid and Causticum: when the piles are protruding.
Homeopathic medicines for Hemorrhoids
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- Aloe socotrina
- Arsenic album
- Muriatic acid
- Nitric acid
- Nux Vomica
Homeopathic remedies for anal fistula
The following homeopathic medicines may be taken for anal fistula. Some of the important medicines for anal fistula treatments are as below:
- Myrista Sebifera
- Berberies Vulgaris
- Nitric acid
Best tips to manage piles or control hemorrhoids
- Take adequate amount of fiber and roughage.
- Give more weightage to physical workouts like brisk walk, jogging, running or any other intense physical activity.
- Non-vegetarian foods and spicy food products should be curtailed.
- Drink more and more water as it helps to hydrate the digestion process thereby good for passing of stools.
- Cold or freezer water should be avoided. It is better to take lukewarm water for healthy digestion.
- Don’t sit for a particular posture for a longer period of time.
- Do yoga, especially digestion related yoga such as Boat pose, Pavanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Kapalbhati, Agnisar, etc.
- In naturopathy or nature cure, one can take hydrotherapy, Jacuzi, etc.
- Cold massage is also beneficial.
- Try to de-stress yourself doing pranayama and meditation.
- Develop a habit of early to bed and early to rise.
- Try to take dinner by eight in the evening.
- Don’t watch TV or converse while taking your foods. Chew it properly.
- Restrict beverages such as tea, coffee, alcohol, etc.
- Focus upon Satvic foods.
The information provided in the article should not be taken as the substitute of alternative medical diagnosis. It is for information purposes only to understand health and treatment conditions in a better way. It is suggested to consult a doctor/ physician/expert/therapist before taking any alternative medicine or practicing alternative therapies. You should not use the website matter for diagnosing any disease.