Jamia Hamdard University has started admission for MBBS course for the calendar year 2012-13. The University has invited application on the prescribed forms from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses approved by the Medical Council of India and offered by Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSR) at Hamdard Nagar in New Delhi. The interested candidates can apply for the MBBS course from 16th March – 2015 (Online Form)
Admissions for MBBS session 2015-16
The important dates and information (As per the information available on University Website i.e. www.jamiahamdard.edu ):
- Admission in MBBS programme will through All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT, 2015 conducted by CBSE (Visit the website http://aipmt.nic.in/ )
- Online Form for MBBS course in Jamia Hamdard will be available from: 16 March , 2015
- The Fee to Apply MBBS course will be : Rs. 1200/-
Online Application Form and other details for MBBS Course in Jamia Hamdard is available at Jamia Hamdrad website. Click here to Apply online.
For more updates Join us on:
- Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/beyondgyan
- Subscribe our Newsletters
- Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more health info? Follow these links...